Brian - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Han Yolo

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:cat:4560453

Information:

I used godmode, since I had originally planned to use it as a donator power. I know this, because I'm the one who meant to set it up as a donator power, and gave it to myself, as well as all of my admins, some wiggle room and test it, which they all know, and had told them several times.

Plus, it doesn't protect again airblast or taunt-stuns. So I warned them to stop. They continued.

It was really just some donator issues.
Plus, I had already been removed from sourcebans, but still had powers somehow.
If anything, I'd like the ban to be shorten, since it was a donator abuse of power, not a former Co-Leader abuse of power.

Same thing has happened to me multiple times. I had powers on Source bans and I only told you since it was a few weeks after I found out and I decided I don't want it. Brian found out the day he was on the server, and then the post about him came up. I really doubt his first idea would be "oh let me talk to my good pal Silence and tell him bout how I still have powers since I had to give myself custom z flags since he never trusted me on the TF2 servers that I worked on by myself for almost 2 years"

He has no powers, he literally is harmless on TF2 servers, might as well be able to play and monitor what his hard work has become and see the progress of the new staff.

I am confused.... he got banned because he was slaying people and shit?

How is access to slay a "donator power"? this is why I don't play TF2, it confuses the shit out of me lolol