Brian

Brian - Team Fortress 2

I am confused.... he got banned because he was slaying people and shit?

How is access to slay a "donator power"? this is why I don't play TF2, it confuses the shit out of me lolol

It's a simple .ini file he changed, just put down a steam id, z flag, then whatever immunity you want and he has access to the incomplete donor powers and all admin commands

How is access to slay a "donator power"? this is why I don't play TF2, it confuses the shit out of me lolol

It's a simple .ini file he changed, just put down a steam id, z flag, then whatever immunity you want and he has access to the incomplete donor powers and all admin commands

right but.... he says he was abusing "donor powers" not "admin powers"?

But he was clearly slaying people.... that is abuse of admin powers.

TF2 works differently than most other games. It's not a serious, and therefore powers can be given. People weren't slain without a reason anyway. They were breaking rules, so I merely took action with powers I still had.

TF2 works differently than most other games. It's not a serious, and therefore powers can be given. People weren't slain without a reason anyway. They were breaking rules, so I merely took action with powers I still had.

But taking action with powers you are not supposed to have is still abusive IMO

But taking action with powers you are not supposed to have is still abusive IMO

I think your missing the point. Donators and such get these powers, lke godmode. I had the privileges, they broke the rules, and I merely took action.

All I want is an unban. I had my powers removed, and I've been banned for 3 days now. I think that serves its purpose.

I didn't mass-free slay or ban @all, I simply made sure the server was following the rules, which they weren't. So I took action accordingly. I didn't call an admin in, after all, I could solve it myself, so why bother them?

I simply made sure the server was following the rules, which they weren't. So I took action accordingly.

What rules were they breaking Brian?

Airblasting godmode. I had donated money to getting some custom skins, and learning how to convert them. Plus, I had donated for hub credits months before, so I was just using my donator privileges of godmode.

Airblasting godmode.

Since when was that a rule?

That's always been a rule, just never written down like a lot of other stuff. Plus, if you tell them to stop, and they continue, isn't that a slayable offense as well?

That's always been a rule, just never written down like a lot of other stuff. Plus, if you tell them to stop, and they continue, isn't that a slayable offense as well?

To be honest, I really haven't seen this rule enforced or even heard of it. The staff usually just ignore it or say stop and they just go away eventually.

To be honest, I really haven't seen this rule enforced or even heard of it. The staff usually just ignore it or say stop and they just go away eventually.

I said stop multiple times. They should have shown the pictures where I said stop in chat. And said it over mic. I gave multiple warnings, and the last thing I said was "Next person to airblast me gets slain." Then 3 pyros came and airblasted me at the same time. So I slayed them all. This continued for about 10 minutes.

Why are you so adamant? I did that even back when I was Co-Leader, and I still do it? Is there a personal grudge? Speak up.

I followed that rule before. It gets annoying because they can spam it and you can't do shit about it. I've only done it a couple times. I've seen other people do it as well. I assumed since Brian was a Co-leader and the plugin master of the tf2 division, that he was allowed to make rules. :confused:

Why are you so adamant? I did that even back when I was Co-Leader, and I still do it? Is there a personal grudge? Speak up.

No grudge, it's just I have never seen this rule used or enforced ever.

EDIT: No one even told me about it either.

No grudge, it's just I have never seen this rule used or enforced ever.

Read my post please.