whitestar

whitestar - Counter-Strike: Source

-1, acted like a brat when he left.

Its true i did act very immature when i left but u do realize that was 2 months ago? A lot of time has passed so u got to look at me now not what I did or what happened 2 months ago.

@@MineCrack its been 2 months since ive acted that way. Forest -1ed me for the same reason when i reapplied like 2 weeks after i left that was a mistake and i feel retarded for reapplying so early. But even Forest said that i have changed back to myself and I have. U cant look at what happened in the past u must look at whats gonna happen in the future.

I really can't +1 you, I would be going against my better judgement if I did.

bump since im not that active. Sorry for the people who havent been seeing me on jb im taking a break from css kinda got boring but ill be on soon <3

+1 need more great rebellers like him on jb, I thinks hes mature and should be given a second chance as I was even after I raged out. the past is the past, people do change.

oh A 7/10

M 9/10

+1 Love a good rebeller on my side, knows the MOTD, I have not seen him going around disrespecting other players.

A 8

M 9

Attitude has changed since he last tried to apply, which is great. He did a good job as a staff member in the past as well.

A: 8/10

- The servers run smooth and fun when he is around.

M: 7/10

- Has a good amount of maturity and fun. Could be a good representative of the clan.

D: +1

- I stole this format from forest.