STEAM_0:0:44063873

Banned:

Yes

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

Still miss the xG jb server if get accepted to the clan i might post a thread for gmod also. U just gotta get that dark rp server populated and fixed.

M: 8/10

A: 7/10

D:+1

Welcome back niqqa. Whitestar's a good guy, quiet but knows what he's doing, great friend etc. You still need to be a bit more active.

+1. Good guy, fun to play with. Knows the rules well and is mature. Good to see you again Whitestar, I hope you get back in!

A: 8/10

M:8.5/10

Attitude has changed since he last tried to apply, which is great. He did a good job as a staff member in the past as well.

(Edit)A: 6/10

- Isn't as active as he Could be, but he's active enough on the servers. Should be on TeamSpeak more often however. Activity is below where it should be.

(Edit)M: 6/10

- Has improved since the last time I saw him, isn't as arrogant as he used to be but there could still be a touch of improvements here and there in terms of arrogance and respect. Maturity is below where it should be.

(Edit)D: Still going to remain at a +/-0, as I think there still could be an improvement in attitude before representing the xG community.

- Dat guy, Forest

+1

was a great senior to me and he knows the rules was a mod was pretty active is my nigga

A 7/10 (not as active as usual cant tell with the random names)

M 9/10 (helps staff out dosn't rage like a fucking nigger)

-1, acted like a brat when he left.

It's been some time after he left so why do you still hold him to that? Surely a slight attitude problem long ago isn't a reason to -1.

-1, acted like a brat when he left.

It's been some time after he left so why do you still hold him to that? Surely a slight attitude problem long ago isn't a reason to -1.

Excuse me, but this is a member application. It's a VERY GOOD reason to -1 him. It's not up for debate either. He acting like an immature brat spamming people and offering positions in some shitty clan, then he comes running back to xG once that fails.

@@MineCrack its been 2 months since ive acted that way. Forest -1ed me for the same reason when i reapplied like 2 weeks after i left that was a mistake and i feel retarded for reapplying so early. But even Forest said that i have changed back to myself and I have. U cant look at what happened in the past u must look at whats gonna happen in the future.