In-Game Name:

Recklessjokerr

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:08337800

Information:

Game:

counter strike source

Name:

Recklessjokerr (restless jokerr at the time)

Steam id:

STEAM_0:08337800

Brief description:

It happend on the italy looking map, it was a round of simon says with 4 players left the warden called simon says jump so i instantly shot the people who jumped just in time for me to realize he did in fact say simon says, i take full responsibility for my actions but am hoping for another chance. when i did kill those two people everyone started shouting mass freekill and i was kicked of ct with a perma ban. i am just wishing to help out the cts as i have notice around 12:00 to 5:00am the ct team is a little short and it just turns into chaos,

thank you

hes talking about the caceris map and there is some confusion

first of all it was three ts

second it wasnt simon says it was a freeday. jew can back me up on that. reckless came to me and asked if he could be unbanned the next day. when he came to me he said it was 2 ts and simon says. so at first i was doubting my ban and memory. but then i asked jew if it was freeday or simon says. he said it was a freeday as well and he also said it was three ts.

so even though it was a mass, i dont think it was on purpose

you maybe asking yourself

daddio what does jew have to do with anything

jew was on and playing at the time and i know he knew about the mass as soon as it happened because he said somethig to me about how fast i can type bans in chat

also i dont know if hes trying to lie about this or what

Player is showing a lot of respect with this and is genuinely sincere in apologizing for his actions. With the information provided here, it seems that it was a misunderstanding and an un-intentional mass freekill had been caused. This is the banlist for the player, as you can see there are no other bans prior to this one. +1 for an unban. @@Gkoo @@DarkWolf6052 for your respective opinions and @@WhyJewMad as you were mentioned by daddio if you would like to leave any input.