PiNoYPsYcHo

Stepping down for DM

Whats the point when theres no hub? Fk it i'm stepping down. /end of story

P.S don't know if this is the right section but YOLO

DOUBLE P.S. reason is hub and hmmm really haven't done anything with CS:S so yoro.

well, glad to see you step down. I never liked you pinoy, you were an abusing, lying asshole. I really hated you. Glad to see your shit wont be around much longer.

why do you still come on to this site and hang around and start shit. like do you have nothing better to do with your time?

DOUBLE P.S. reason is hub and hmmm really haven't done anything with CS:S so yoro.

well, glad to see you step down. I never liked you pinoy, you were an abusing, lying asshole. I really hated you. Glad to see your shit wont be around much longer.

Kind of wish this was punishable. Oh wait, it is. Do not post any more rude comments.

Kind of wish this was punishable. Oh wait, it is. Do not post any more rude comments.

Is that in the rules Warriors? Since when is rude the truth?

"pinoy and laith, u two are done with your back and forth, dont let me see anymore bickering again, not even in private chat, just stop talking to each other"

Just stay off the thread, no need to get banned.

Rude? u know the truth and u kept saying the excuse that ur brother was in ur account. U abused I did my job end of story. And can u please kindly get out of my thread?

Rude? u know the truth and u kept saying the excuse that ur brother was in ur account. U abused I did my job end of story. And can u please kindly get out of my thread?

OOOOOOO SHIT LAITH YOU JUST GOT MUTHA FUCKIN TOLD SON

I didn't get told at all, I just don't waste my time. I'm out of this thread

ai.imgur.com_CEJjFyd.png_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.png.c24278aa4ee308a2c490f5e9c822c38f.png

NOT ONLY TOLD LADIES AND GENTLEMEN BUT BANNED. lol

"I'm not trying to get my post count up."

that thread was made so i can get ideas of what to code when i'm capable of doing so.

that thread was made so i can get ideas of what to code when i'm capable of doing so.

I am talking about your idiotic posts in this thread.