DaddioDoug

colored text

First i think we should recombine dead and alive chat before we worry about colours. And anyway isn't admin chat white?

not happening. period.

First i think we should recombine dead and alive chat before we worry about colours. And anyway isn't admin chat white?

not happening. period.

cant you use your mic wen dead

not happening. period.

cant you use your mic wen dead

nope, no mic and dead ppl cant talk to ppl that are alive :(

I feel the server is less alive as ppl can't discuss and make as many jokes as they used to in chat.

+1 for dead chat being brought back

played on other servers, if anything it keeps the game going during the down time, community, etc, people who don't know to contact admins etc use all chat when dead, and the what not

well it would be nice if there was like a different colored text for all chat and admin chat

it would help mods/admins see complaints better

I think you posted in the wrong section. This is CS:GO not CSS

well it would be nice if there was like a different colored text for all chat and admin chat

it would help mods/admins see complaints better

I think you posted in the wrong section. This is CS:GO not CSS

BOI DR PEPPER JUST BECAUSE I'M A MOD ON CS:S DOESN'T MEAN IM TRYING TO GET MO.....

help out.

but in all serouisness it would be helpful for a different color for all/admin chat

BOI DR PEPPER JUST BECAUSE I'M A MOD ON CS:S DOESN'T MEAN IM TRYING TO GET MO.....

help out.

but in all serouisness it would be helpful for a different color for all/admin chat

T chat is brownish, CT is blueish, admin/all is white