trinindol

(movetobanprotest) Trinindol

Un Ctban Trinindol?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Un Ctban Trinindol?

I think I actually had a demo of when he did this... I could upload it when I get off work.

If I rememb right, someone was noballsing someone to mass fk and they ended up not doing it. The next round or so Trin said "this is how you do It" and mowed down most of the Ts.

Sorry for the double post, but i also wanna clarify something. im not sure whos telling everyone it was mass under no balls, which the no balls part is the only reason i am perm'd, but It was not under no balls a single bit. 100% under free will.How can i prove that? nobody said no balls, @@Cristo and jewmad (both people who administrate this server, and jewmad was the one to ct ban me at first, only for a week because it wasn't under no balls.) were there to vouch for that..

So basically someone told @@serbiansnaga that it was under no balls, which it wasnt, and serb switched my ban to perm.

Unjustified perm yes no?

Erm.. you told me you did it for shits and giggles. Kinda intentional.

Either way, I guess I'd be fine with an unban. Or shortened.

687474703a2f2f6933392e74696e797069632e636f6d2f6572683137712e706e67

Sorry for the double post, but i also wanna clarify something. im not sure whos telling everyone it was mass under no balls, which the no balls part is the only reason i am perm'd, but It was not under no balls a single bit. 100% under free will.How can i prove that? nobody said no balls, @@Cristo and jewmad (both people who administrate this server, and jewmad was the one to ct ban me at first, only for a week because it wasn't under no balls.) were there to vouch for that..

So basically someone told @@serbiansnaga that it was under no balls, which it wasnt, and serb switched my ban to perm.

Unjustified perm yes no?

Erm..

687474703a2f2f6933392e74696e797069632e636f6d2f6572683137712e706e67

dont get the point trying to be made here, i already stated it was intentional here... i knew i was going to get banned... and im making a protest. i dont realize why you posted this

+1 Unban. The reason being is he is not the guy who would mass randomly everyday. And when other guy who mass everytime got unbanned why not him.

And what do you mean by "Since it's under no balls, its perm"? wtf which means if u just freekill you will not be permed?

And what do you mean by "Since it's under no balls, its perm"? wtf which means if u just freekill you will not be permed?

Neither, it's a TARP before 5:00

What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?

was a bad attempt at a joke.... there obviously shouldn't be a difference between the two.... the comment that he is is only permed because it was no balls is a tarp! IN SECTOR 47!

Here's the Demo: trinMFK.dem

Sadly doesn't include the stuff before that round where I think it was nutela that was being told to Mass FK no balls...

Trin freekilled 5 people before I knifed him dead like a boss!

A vote was created to CTban him which fail because 2/3 of the server voted to NOT ban him... and that's not taking into account 1 spammers (1=yes/2=no)

I believe he got week banned a few rounds later.

After watching what happened again I +1 for unban as a huge majority of the server at the time was "ok" with what he did and it was pretty fucking hilarious!

wait so let me get this straight. you just mass freekilled on your own accord for shits and giggles? i dont even play jb anymore but thats just stupid. i also dont care if you get unbanned or not, but im all for a 1-2 week ban, regardless of how long you've already been banned. odds are some newbies are gonna +1 this anyways because they suck, but whatever. -1 for immediate unban +1 for unban in a week or two

LOL Jay, out of your 1,594 posts, that was probably the most useful one. Congrats.

The chances of you getting unbanned increase when you make a protest, and when the community likes you. It shows that you spend time on our servers, and that you're well known in our community. That being said, you did mass on purpose, and some punishment should be enforced. I un-permed you for now. Since I can't do it right now, the next time you are on, one of our admins will teamban you for 3 weeks (30240). Stay active on t in the meantime.

~Closed