trinindol

(movetobanprotest) Trinindol

Un Ctban Trinindol?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Un Ctban Trinindol?

+1 trin was a good ct and hell if WARRIOR got away with a demote for mass smite then trin should get unbanned from ct. xG is all about da fairness here right.

+1 +1 +1 +1

+1 trin was a good ct and hell if WARRIOR got away with a demote for mass smite then trin should get unbanned from ct. xG is all about da fairness here right.

So we're just gonna use that excuse for every single mass freekill? Yes he mass smited and its obviously up to debate whether his punishment was sufficient enough, but you can't just use that to justify every single mass freekill. We might as well just have every regular on xG massfreekill and then !unban @all with that same excuse.

Sorry for the double post, but i also wanna clarify something. im not sure whos telling everyone it was mass under no balls, which the no balls part is the only reason i am perm'd, but It was not under no balls a single bit. 100% under free will.How can i prove that? nobody said no balls, @@Cristo and jewmad (both people who administrate this server, and jewmad was the one to ct ban me at first, only for a week because it wasn't under no balls.) were there to vouch for that..

So basically someone told @@serbiansnaga that it was under no balls, which it wasnt, and serb switched my ban to perm.

Unjustified perm yes no?

wait so let me get this straight. you just mass freekilled on your own accord for shits and giggles? i dont even play jb anymore but thats just stupid. i also dont care if you get unbanned or not, but im all for a 1-2 week ban, regardless of how long you've already been banned. odds are some newbies are gonna +1 this anyways because they suck, but whatever. -1 for immediate unban +1 for unban in a week or two

wait so let me get this straight. you just mass freekilled on your own accord for shits and giggles? i dont even play jb anymore but thats just stupid. i also dont care if you get unbanned or not, but im all for a 1-2 week ban, regardless of how long you've already been banned. odds are some newbies are gonna +1 this anyways because they suck, but whatever. -1 for immediate unban +1 for unban in a week or two

thats all im looking for. Was week banned, but unjustifiably switched to perm

Sorry for the double post, but i also wanna clarify something. im not sure whos telling everyone it was mass under no balls, which the no balls part is the only reason i am perm'd, but It was not under no balls a single bit. 100% under free will.How can i prove that? nobody said no balls, @@Cristo and jewmad (both people who administrate this server, and jewmad was the one to ct ban me at first, only for a week because it wasn't under no balls.) were there to vouch for that..

So basically someone told @@serbiansnaga that it was under no balls, which it wasnt, and serb switched my ban to perm.

Unjustified perm yes no?

It would be perm if it's a mass freekill either way. Doesn't matter if it's under no balls or not lol..

Any mass freekills are perm. I personally don't believe that unintentional mass's should be perm, but this was fully intentional and you knew the consequences of your actions.

Unjustified perm yes no?

It would be perm if it's a mass freekill either way. Doesn't matter if it's under no balls or not lol..

T'was told by Darkwolf personally the only reason it was switched was because it was under no balls. so idk what to say to this but ok

#inb4wediscussmymasssmite

Warrior, im half doing this because you brought it up and half doing it because its true

If you think that since one person is banned for doing the same thing and anyone else should get the same time for doing it, then you should still be perm'd, as stated by the unban reason on the bans.xenogamers thing, its because you were begging serbian and poncher to unban you, which happened less than a day after, and only demoted once.

Steam Community :: Group :: DemoteWarrior2013 New campaign started by Diabeetus

it was my own choise, @@Gkoo and nobody can say really anything otherwise because they werent there, becides a mod or two and an admin which i already mentioned

it was my own choise, @@Gkoo and nobody can say really anything otherwise because they werent there, becides a mod or two and an admin which i already mentioned

Well I guess if you made the decision to mass freekill you deserve a ban for it. However, since you're being honest I don't think it should be perm. From what I can tell you don't intend to break server rules again, but if you do you can expect a *perm* ctban or a server ban.

+1 for change from perm to a week/ time ban of Div Manager's choice

Changing my ways, if you want to talk about it im in ts. +1 for unban I suppose. Not like they're perm

Ok if it was him, if hes going through all this trouble to get unbanned, and if he does it again, WE BAN HIM AGAIN, and make it with no appeal, honestly if he massed again he'd ruin one round of someone playing jailbreak.