trinindol

(movetobanprotest) Trinindol

Un Ctban Trinindol?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Un Ctban Trinindol?

For fucks sake CS:S division...stop unbanning people who INTENTIONALLY mass freekill. It doesn't matter if someone does it because another person said "no balls". It doesn't matter if they did it under their free will. They are still mass freekilling. I will be honest and say there is no point to unbanning him. He says he won't do it again, but we don't know that. What's the point of making a mass freekill a permanent ban if more than half of the people who appeal it get unbanned?

Just my 3 cents.

For fucks sake CS:S division...stop unbanning people who INTENTIONALLY mass freekill. It doesn't matter if someone does it because another person said "no balls". It doesn't matter if they did it under their free will. They are still mass freekilling. I will be honest and say there is no point to unbanning him. He says he won't do it again, but we don't know that. What's the point of making a mass freekill a permanent ban if more than half of the people who appeal it get unbanned?

Ok so lets get this straight, you're assuming that what im saying about not mass free killing again is untrue, based on what? Christ, you're apart of a different division, your barely ever on css, you don't even know me. Clearly a lot of people that have +1'd believe i wont mass again, or why would they +1. Not to mention these are the people i play with all the god damn time so they know me, unlike you.

All in all in my opinion you have no say in this. Go back to your division please.

i gave up perm bans a long time ago bro. All joking aside, +1. also keep in mind that most people who do mass free kill DO NOT get unbanned. the people who DO get unbanned are people who have contributed a lot to the community as well as being active on TS and so on which is why you don't see people get banned. i also see people bitch and moan about the CSS division is ban happy so really no one is going to be happy. however, there are a few acceptances on both sides, some people SHOULD stay banned but don't but there are people who are unjustly banned. i'll fucking say it, i +1 because obama is my friend but he was also a great player who STILL helps the admins on CSS catch some nigguhs and before he left was going to be a great mod.

Ok so lets get this straight, youre assuming that what im saying about not mass freekilling again is untrue, based on what?

That isn't the main point I am trying to make here, I'm mostly trying to get across the fact that you shouldn't be unbanned just because you were liked in the clan. You still intentionally freekilled while still knowing the consequences of your actions.

Just my 3 cents.

Muffin not everyone is unbanned, most arn't maybe if you spent time in our division you would know that, but since you obviously dont you should probably STAY THE FUCK OUT.

Btw changing my +1 so it makes more sense

+1 because trin is a good ct i've known him for a LOOOOOONG ass time and ik personaly that he will never do it again.

Shortned ban

This is just a formality really, but unban him because ya know hes on all the fucking time and knows his shit, and after 56d 05:25h of playtime on the server im pretty sure hes aloud a couple fuck ups. +1 oh and anyone who does is a terrible human being :)

I did make a whole long rant about how we need to make perms more perm but like a dumbass I accidentally cleared it so here is the shorter version.

A mass is a mass whether it is intentional or not, and should be punish as such. @@Kirito Our community is about fairness but in all honesty we are not being fair. Fairness is treating people the same. So either we unban all or keep them permed and I am for keeping them permed especially if the mass was intentional such as in this case. Now Trin your ban was changed not because of someone thinking it was noballs, it was because it would be more fair to those who are now perm'd for the same offense.

Now on to the bullshit +1's. I have been guilty of a few, but seriously I have seen some people who have given a bullshit +1 on almost every single unban/member submission. -1's also need a valid reason too. Not putting a reason is just counter productive and hurts us as a community. I would like to see a change here too.

TL;DR : None cause fuck you read it.

And also

Just my 3 cents.

Muffin not everyone is unbanned, most arn't maybe if you spent time in our division you would know that, but since you obviously dont you should probably STAY THE FUCK OUT.

Btw changing my +1 so it makes more sense

+1 because trin is a good ct i've known him for a LOOOOOONG ass time and ik personaly that he will never do it again.

Shortned ban

Yeah you are right Kirito not everyone is unbanned. Just everyone who has ever made a unban protest is unbanned (for the most part).

I don't agree with [nor condone] mass intentional freekilling. Whether it was for shits and giggles, or done upon a "no balls" request, the intention to do it was there. You're a great guy Trin, but I made a recent vow to treat every Ban Protest with the unbiased truth of the matter at hand.

You Intentionally mass freekilled, you knew the consequences of your actions (as do most who do it) yet you continued to do so. Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not spiting you in any way, I'm just doing my job as part of the Staff of XenoGamers. My decision is a -1, as will it be with any other player/member who is naive enough to mass freekill and expect to be unbanned.

If you people want to carry on this legacy of the "But this guy did this and got away with it" then you might as well remove permanent bans. Hell, you might as well not deal out punishments while you're at it. Regarding this ordeal of "Warrior freesmited @all, why shouldn't he be punished?", to that, I say the following, as I did in a previous thread:

Warrior believed it was the right thing to do at the time [smite@all], but I honestly disagree with it and do agree that a punishment should be dealt for his actions.

You cannot compare an action that was done with the purpose of maintaining order when you did something only to prove a point. [or in this case, something that was just done for no reason]

At this rate, the more you unban permanent CT bans that are perfectly valid, the more you're implying "It's okay to mass freekill only once, everyone gets the one free of charge and won't be punished."

- Dat guy, Forest

I don't agree with [nor condone] mass intentional freekilling. Whether it was for shits and giggles, or done upon a "no balls" request, the intention to do it was there. You're a great guy Trin, but I made a recent vow to treat every Ban Protest with the unbiased truth of the matter at hand.

You Intentionally mass freekilled, you knew the consequences of your actions (as do most who do it) yet you continued to do so. Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not spiting you in any way, I'm just doing my job as part of the Staff of XenoGamers. My decision is a -1, as will it be with any other player/member who is naive enough to mass freekill and expect to be unbanned.

If you people want to carry on this legacy of the "But this guy did this and got away with it" then you might as well remove permanent bans. Hell, you might as well not deal out punishments while you're at it. Regarding this ordeal of "Warrior freesmited @all, why shouldn't he be punished?", to that, I say the following, as I did in a previous thread:

Warrior believed it was the right thing to do at the time [smite@all], but I honestly disagree with it and do agree that a punishment should be dealt for his actions.

You cannot compare an action that was done with the purpose of maintaining order when you did something only to prove a point. [or in this case, something that was just done for no reason]

At this rate, the more you unban permanent CT bans that are perfectly valid, the more you're implying "It's okay to mass freekill only once, everyone gets the one free of charge and won't be punished."

- Dat guy, Forest

i still lov u bb