STEAM_0:0:44352267

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

Hi, I've been an active member/mod in the past, and I want to join and be active again.

Thanks,

- KOTO

Also, my clan is over, so I'm not double clanning.

0 for now. I really haven't seen you on very much lately, in fact the only time I can recall seeing you within the past few weeks or so was a couple of days ago, and you weren't on for that long either. Please get more active and I may change my vouch.

A:2/10

M:7/10

0 for now. I really haven't seen you on very much lately, in fact the only time I can recall seeing you within the past few weeks or so was a couple of days ago, and you weren't on for that long either. Please get more active and I may change my vouch.

A:2/10

M:7/10

Actually, I've been on more then that.

I've changed my name quite a bit.

I was on there as Infinity

+1 was a mod/admin before. would be good to have back.

A:7/10

M:8/10

D:+1

You were never around when he was here, GG.

-1 He left xG because it was "dieing" and wanted to abandon ship before it completely crashed if I can recall correctly. I've seen you on like once since you've left.

Wasn't a very good staff member IMO. Only reason he got mod is because he made the map. (Just kidding man) I hope nobody finds this white text!

+1 was a mod/admin before. would be good to have back.

A:7/10

M:8/10

D:+1

You were never around when he was here, GG.

-1 He left xG because it was "dieing" and wanted to abandon ship before it completely crashed if I can recall correctly. I've seen you on like once since you've left.

Wasn't a very good staff member IMO. Only reason he got mod is because he made the map. (Just kidding man) I hope nobody finds this white text!

Like I said, I've been playing on here a lot more then you think.

I've had different names. Such as Unique, Infinity.

For my own reasons, I do not like the fact that you left the way you did, mass freekilling and said the clan was dying.

If anyone has any questions/think my post/decisions should be changed, tell me!

4b1d1c9d8cd415e6f5d32615c5d8fe36.png.a16114c61ad11d9c23acdbe578c2dcd3.png

From here it seems you are still the leader of "clan" or "group" with your own server, along with peppermint.

53c84edec3874c65ac35caf4695b1621.png.27058998d6c127894a2f53fbd58cc803.png

And you were banned for mass freekilling today, (6/14/2013)

For my own reasons, I do not like the fact that you left the way you did, mass freekilling and said the clan was dying.

If anyone has any questions/think my post/decisions should be changed, tell me!

687474703a2f2f6779617a6f2e636f6d2f3462316431633964386364343135653666356433323631356335643866653336[attach]5026[/ATTACH]

From here it seems you are still the leader of "clan" or "group" with your own server, along with peppermint.

[attach]5027[/ATTACH]

And you were banned for mass freekilling today, (6/14/2013)

I forgot to leave my Steam Group, I've closed the clan down though. I just left it.

Secondly, I was hopping around and pressed a button, and it killed everyone.

Yeah, it was fucking stupid, but it was an accident. Obviously a ban should be in place; however, it was an accident. Why the hell would I do that if I want to get back into the clan? I mean, I want to rejoin, and I fucked up with a stupid little accident. It doesn't erase the fact that I've gotten a lot more mature. I understand back then I was fucking around, because I actually planned to leave a month earlier; however, I didn't. I just wanted some time away from xG. It's not even that big of a deal; unfortunately, your statement "mass freekilling" prior to my departure from the clan is completely false. I never abused my powers as a mod, I recognized my authority with maturity. I knew that was an important position, I treated it like that; however, I was not as mature back then as I am now. I've honestly changed, and I've changed a lot. I've had some terrible loses in my life that have led me to strengthen up, and be more independent. I know that back then, I may have down some really, really foolish things; however, I want to join this clan again. I screwed up a little bit, and honestly I think it was pretty funny. My punishment is justifiable of course; however, I've changed as a person entirely; also, what kind of map maker puts in a button like that. Whatever, I'll take my punishment, and not be a complete jerk about it. Thank you for your input.

+1

Played CSS with King before he joined xG, was a great Mod and left to start his own thing which yall should respect.

King, I buttoned Massed 8 people for a 2 week CT ban, I hope they ban you the same way...Perm is ridiculous for a button accident

But who's got a BIG E PEEN as Chrono would say.

Never massed freekilled and left...

+1

Played CSS with King before he joined xG, was a great Mod and left to start his own thing which yall should respect.

King, I buttoned Massed 8 people for a 2 week CT ban, I hope they ban you the same way...Perm is ridiculous for a button accident

But who's got a BIG E PEEN as Chrono would say.

Never massed freekilled and left...

Thank you for this insightful post.

People don't understand that I wanted to leave xG long before. I left because I wanted to, and what I felt at the time was that the clan was going down hill. It recovered, however. I believe xG is growing, and that time was a time when many members left, and I don't see why I will be ridiculed for simply pointing out the obvious. Immaturity is exemplified at its highest here folks. Honestly, grow a pair.

This happens all the time. A persons clan fails then they come crawling back to xG. Before they leave to go make a clan, they trash the servers and the admins and say the clan is dying. The only exception is Deviant.

I called you out the other time saying that you left only through bandwagon and you weren't staying to help. You basically were saying, "Hey, I'll leave before this clan dies since everybody else is already leaving."

My decision will be a 0 for now.

-1 Quite simply for the reason you currently are not a member, you left saying all sorts of shit about how we were dead and nothing would last after, and that it was trash. Granted you didn't act as blatantly stupid as Towelie did, but you still acted pretty stupid. You also mass'd today. why mass the same time you are trying to rejoin?