Jericho

Jericho - Counter-Strike: Source

My decision has been made.. I request this thread to be closed and removed.. You will see no more of XEC. We will not tolerate this, therefore we will leave.

Good Bye

My decision has been made.. I request this thread to be closed and removed.. You will see no more of XEC. We will not tolerate this, therefore we will leave.

Good Bye

We don't care.

Good Bye

We don't care.

We? Who the fuck are you?

Good Bye

We don't care.

We? Who the fuck are you?

EVERYONE

EDIT: I may have offended Aegean, I did not mean to disrespect a one man clan! Accept my apology oh great sirs!

Where did you get this big dick from all of a sudden minecrack? Win your first couple games of league?

Yep.

Sorry, what type of reaction do you want to here? I don't care. I said we but that represents the clan badly but in reality no one cares. It's fun to pretend though, right?

Well considering your opinion is the equivalent of nothing, I don't see why you keep responding to this thread which is clearly about to be closed.

Well considering your opinion is the equivalent of nothing, I don't see why you keep responding to this thread which is clearly about to be closed.

It's a ban protest, I can I leave my opinion here if I want. Mmk?

But the fact that I was disconnected was because the game crashed on me. My computer is running on a low Mem card, which means it can only take a certain amount of Data. The game crashed because there was a lot going on, it happens a lot when I play. I apologize if it looked like I was trying to run from the situation, but that is not what was occurring.

We hear this so much when people mass. They either say their friend does it, or their computer crashed. 10% of the time it might be true. But normally its not. Its someone thinking its funny, then thinking they can get away with it by saying it was a friend.

I know it was you cause I heard your voice while you were doing it.

Aside from this, in the past, you were banned for freekilling. One by Duckii, the other by Vector. Both a day. The ban by Vector was intentional. Xeno Gamers

It's not the first time you did it. The ban I handed out expires this Sunday. There isn't much coming out of you that makes me want to click the unban button. Friend did it, game crashed, previous bans.

I am so utterly confused how this turned into a threat that was claiming disrespect... Kirito made a simple joke, and as a clan leader you should understand that people tell this same story a lot. It may or may not be the truth, but as a community it would be right to assume you are lying. We have never, will never, and you will never assume someone is telling the truth when they submit a ban protest. It is up to the one whom is banned to prove themselves innocent. You got off easy, and you acknowledged it. Why would you go on and then disrespect xG? Permanently banning all of us from whatever events/servers you have, not allowing your people to play with us... thats a little excessive. For the stuff that we had helped you out with in regards to other bans for your members, I would expect a little more friendly response. I went out of my way to make sure that the issue you were having was resolved, then you turn around (remember, after a more than lenient ban on you) and disrespect us.

It's a week ban, for MASS FREEKILLING AND LEAVING... What were you expecting from us again??

I know you said goodbye, but it irks me that you did this. Sigh.