Hellafun13 - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

Staff Name:

Hellafun13

Staff's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:52424603

Evidence:

Evidence is linked. Also @ShdowSpy screenshotted some too I believe.

[MEDIA=imgur]sw9H7jp[/MEDIA] -Shows Hella on T team

[MEDIA=imgur]hl5tosi[/MEDIA] - Shows Hella using !admin to switch himself to CT

Further Information:

Hellafun used !admin to switch himself from T to CT because he didn't enjoy the waiting period apparently. He then spammed for warden the round he was switched.

The evidence is clear and its not much of a deal (I was told) but abuse is abuse. My opinion doesn't really matter though, I don't get to control who gets staff banned for this so... Bad Hella :(

Only way I would ever consider this justifiable is if there are absolutely no CT's with mics, but even then you should just swap the CT's w/ no mics and use the regular process of gaining CT. It's not fair for others if you simply swap yourself while forcing others to wait.

Only thing about the evidence is that what he did after swapping is not clear. He might have accidentally swapped himself and then changed it back. Demos are always your friend.

First of all I absolutely did not spam for warden that is something put in just because chuck has a temperament problem with me defending other admins from his disrespect.

So for one I ddint spam for warden I got it fair and square.

And the other there has to be 1 mic on ct for every 4 t's Shadow Mega Row and Ganga And mega recently doesn't use his mic very often when on CT.

so 3.5:20 do the math.

And I also did something special that day which everyone seem to have loved and didn't complain with me getting warden "fairly."

Have a nice day and keep away from disrespecting everyone that you don't like chuck that's not a very good nurse of you.

And the other there has to be 1 mic on ct for every 4 t's Shadow Mega Row and Ganga And mega recently doesn't use his mic very often when on CT. so 3.5:20 do the math. And I also did something special that day which everyone seem to have loved and didn't complain with me getting warden "fairly." Have a nice day and keep away from disrespecting everyone that you don't like chuck that's not a very good nurse of you.

First of all, it doesn't matter if the ratio of CT's with mics to T's isn't perfect, as long as CT's have mics and are calling warden there was absolutely no reason to do this. Unless there were no CT's with mics on, and no one was calling warden would there be anywhere near any kind of justification to do what you did. Even then, you could have simply just teamswapped the CT's who didn't have a mic/were refusing to call warden and allow people who did have mics on T to go on CT, instead of just teamswapping yourself onto CT. On the first screenshot Chuck posted, I see 4-6 people who have mics or that will call warden (Megarobin, Ganja, Miku [plue], silverknight, rowthar and shadowspy). I honestly doubt that all of those people (most of whom frequently call warden when on CT) were refusing to call warden at all. I haven't seen Chuck disrespect in the slightest in this thread at all, in fact you're making fun of his job (nurse) so if anything you're being disrespectful and Chuck isn't at all.

TL;DR - most of the CT's seen in the screencap have mics and call warden frequently, so there was really no reason for you to teamswap yourself.

First of all I wasn't saying he disrespected in the thread he disrespects the majority of the time in game. And when things go his way of slays he picks that "mod+ as the person doing his job." And the second something doesn't go his way he immediately disrespects the admin and rages on for another 30 mins disrespecting then getting mad and posting abuse threads and or just rage threads. And no I wasn't disrespecting his job what so ever. In fact I admire nurse's for all the things they have done for me while I have been in the ER plently of times for football and sports related injuries" and during my resting period. But the short temper Chuck Noris displays doesn't reflect that of any nurse I have ever seen. Either way his attitude has to change. I mean chuck was a good guy and was a fun guy to be around when I had him as a friend and when he was active before but since he has came back he has been a change Chuck which I was really sad to see. @@TheKingBaby

First, I'm not a kid, and if you're calling me that you better get off your ass, get a job, and do something with your life. Second, you freeslayed me, just admit it, you were tabbed out and you came at the last second, not seeing that I said I was rebel hunting. 2 people above me said you tab out A LOT. I love most of the staff, but some actually don't do their job (go figure, right?). You usually do, but when you do it wrong you're too proud to admit you made a mistake.

By chuck Norris.

Using swapteam one time isn't that big of a deal. I don't see why you have to make an entire abuse thread over one little time. Along with that, you have NO proof of him spamming. Only a screenshot of him on T, then swapping himself using sm_swapteam. Again, this happened one time.

-1 because one time isn't that big of a deal. If you had proof of him spamming after using this command to get on CT, it would actually be a bigger deal, but one time no.

Using swapteam one time isn't that big of a deal. I don't see why you have to make an entire abuse thread over one little time. Along with that, you have NO proof of him spamming. Only a screenshot of him on T, then swapping himself using sm_swapteam. Again, this happened one time.

-1 because one time isn't that big of a deal. If you had proof of him spamming after using this command to get on CT, it would actually be a bigger deal, but one time no.

I guess you should promote Warrior back to admin, after all he did only smite @all ONE time.

Ok if it was him, if hes going through all this trouble to get unbanned, and if he does it again, WE BAN HIM AGAIN, and make it with no appeal, honestly if he massed again he'd ruin one round of someone playing jailbreak.

Sure this does not seem like much of a problem, I would not have done anything. But I still see no reason for you to swap yourself. I for one am not going to vote because I do not want to anger anyone.