Audible_Savage

Regarding GG and mass banning.

I'm sad to see that GG and xG are having some relationship issues. and I'm hoping to clear up some things.

First of all GG is not run on a dictator status. Charrax is NOT the leader of GG and currently carries little to no power within the community.

2. we have just now found out what charrax was doing regarding the xG:Gmod FTP and we are dealing with him now.

3. GG currently has NO servers and is not hurting xG in attempt to recruit new members/players.

GG attacking xG's servers would have NO benefit for GG's Community.

4. GG members who were previous xG members were leaving out of form of protest. that protest is over and has been over for a long time. GG as a clan/Community do not wish to harm xG's servers/community/members.

5. GG members including myself and Derp continue to play on xG's servers and refrain from trolling/cheating/arguing/or advertising GG. we wish only to play with the friends that we had in our past. and enjoy the environment that xg has to offer.

6. GG does not wish to continue this back and forth battle between Silence and Charrax and we will deal with our side of the problem as long as our members are not banned/Punished for something one of our members did off the book.

On a personal note: I like xG's members and I like the servers, and I'd like to thank you for giving me the ability to log over 500 hours on xG's Jailbreak server. I have made good friends while playing with xG and I wouldn't like to be banned just because two people are in a scuffle over an item I am not concerned about.

a note to silence: if at all possible I would like to speak with you personally regarding the situation. I do not like to speak through rumors and bias opinions. if you need to contact me please do so.

Silence has the choice to ban Charrax, and his members, for his actions.

Charrax should have thought out his actions before acting like a immature child. On another note, when I was on GFL MG you began to harass me for no reason at all. Your ways have not changed bud.

EDIT: If anything, only audible/no1dead should be unbanned as they were some of the few people who continued to play on xG servers after the split.

because ppl need to know how ignorant and dense charrax is

[MEDIA=imgur]id=a%2FqalCk;type=album[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=pastebin]tRVHPxV5[/MEDIA]

hes nothing short of a full fledged retard, i may have even gotten dumber just from talking to him for an hour

[MEDIA=imgur]id=a%2F1ntqG;type=album[/MEDIA] - the conversation after charrax read my post, he then removed me from friends list seconds after his last couple of messages failing to present anything to back up his statements, i advise anyone to not associate themselves with charrax at all

hes nothing short of a full fledged retard, i may have even gotten dumber just from talking to him for an hour

Just a side note. I don't want to make this a slug fest against Charrax. this was about trying to repair an xg/gg relationship and allow each other's players to flow freely between servers. Charrax has already been dealt with by you guys by being banned from your servers. He had talent as a Gmod coder and a server admin. when he felt offended he took action. Just not as a GG member. he helped found GG and he helped make it grow, all of GG's community appreciates that side of him. what I myself and I am sure many others do not agree with is how he wishes to make GG a form of destroying xG. gg isn't a weapon, its a community of friends and the same I hope is with xG. This is about playing games and not causing this stupid drama like a bunch of ten year old girls on the playground.

Just an outside opinion. This is all stupid. Lol

Charrax did what he did and regardless of how the leader/co-leader (whoever) choose to handle it by banning Charrax or the entire GG clan or friends of GG..WHATEVER. It is his/their choice. And while people may be unhappy about it right now, it's how he/they want to deal with it at the time (whatever he/they end up deciding).

Claiming you have dealt with Charrax on your end while he continues to IM people and make himself look like a complete moron really doesn't make it seem like it has been dealt with.

It seems to me that the choices made were made because it was to protect the servers from further damage..hacking, ddosing, whatever the case is, because at the end of the day no one knows who is close to Charrax from GG and who would do things for him to try to bring xG down.

Give things time to cool down and let the dust settle before running in, stirring it up, and wanting to be unbanned, maybe he/they will have a change of heart, but by involving and entire clan and forum community on an issue of one of your idiotic members probably won't make it go any faster.. Don't take any offense to my post, I do mean it in the nicest way possible.

#PlayingMamaBear. #EndRant.

Pink is hard to read.

But yeah shes right, perm charrax, who gives a fuck. If the other members want to be unbanned let them make a protest and see what the community thinks. If they get enough vouches then why not unban them, I don't know the full story (if there were ddos threats/attacks or what not) but it seems like this was just one person from what I can tell.

I don't think anyone in xG really has problems with GG, maybe charrax but not the community itself.

This to me seems like silence just wanting to ban people again :/

Just sayin, charrax isnt the "best guy ever" nor the smartest, but he ran Gmod better than Xemnas lol.

[MEDIA=imgur]id=a%2F1ntqG;type=album[/MEDIA] - the conversation after charrax read my post, he then removed me from friends list seconds after his last couple of messages failing to present anything to back up his statements, i advise anyone to not associate themselves with charrax at all

People say shit like this and then have other people say they didn't mean it. lel let's keep the drama out of xG and focus on gaming, you should come on jailbreak more often serb.

People say shit like this and then have other people say they didn't mean it. lel let's keep the drama out of xG and focus on gaming, you should come on jailbreak more often serb.

i would come on more often if i wasnt so bored of it lol, also im too busy with work and other games to get on jb unless theres some issue happening