Sign in to follow this  
Audible_Savage

GG community Update *please read*

Since the last time I talked to all you beautiful people. Charrax had some unkind things to say regarding my administration status apart of GG. being as belligerent and Ignorant as he normally is he forgot who paid for his server and built his sites.

Effective Immediately GG no longer has any of the following

Minecraft servers

Gmod server

Teamspeak 3 Server

Clan website.

In basics GG as a whole is no longer functioning. In the exception of their steam group, they have nothing.

I hope you (xG) can forgive me for standing up for an individual who hurt you so much. I have quit GG and am now an independent gamer. I'm pretty sure there are others within gg who feel the same as my self and are not aware of the things charrax did to xG, so please do not punish them for their leader's thick-headed stupidity.

-Audible_Savage

PS: if you are confused at this point please come talk to me rather than get rumors from other people. I fart around on xG's teamspeak a-lot and you can also add me on steam Audible_Savage

<3

wait you mean another group of people who broke away from xG and tried to make their own, better clan didnt work out.... hmm this is something new!

You could say that they are a Deviant group huehuehue.

wait you mean another group of people who broke away from xG and tried to make their own, better clan didnt work out.... hmm this is something new!

Please, ILLUMINate me more on the topic. huehueheu

Please, ILLUMINate me more on the topic. huehueheu

Looks like The 3nd is Kumming...

That was terrible... ;_;