weston5430

Mods? Admins? where did u go?

where did all of you guys go? i have noticed that there are a lot of times where there is not a mod/admin on when we have a decent size population in jail break now as i am writing this its late 1 A.M for me so that's fine but i was on around noon yesterday and we have about 25+ people on the server and no mods/admins when we needed them most just wondering...:dead: x.x

it just really depends on the day, typically there is atleast 1 mod on at all times of population. sometimes something comes up during the day and that mod has to leave though... so it may take a couple minutes for someone else to get on etc. and finish up what they were already doing.

I shall apply for a postition

you can't apply anymore :(

where did all of you guys go? i have noticed that there are a lot of times where there is not a mod/admin on when we have a decent size population in jail break now as i am writing this its late 1 A.M for me so that's fine but i was on around noon yesterday and we have about 25+ people on the server and no mods/admins when we needed them most just wondering...:dead: x.x

You can normally find some in TeamSpeak

There are MORE than enough mods/admins for the current population. It's just a certain someone needs to put their foot down and make them do things.

Why does someone have to tell you to moderate the servers... as a moderator? you tellin me you don't moderate unless you are told to?

There are MORE than enough mods/admins for the current population. It's just a certain someone needs to put their foot down and make them do things.

Why does someone have to tell you to moderate the servers... as a moderator? you tellin me you don't moderate unless you are told to?

GG quad posting (y)

In no way what so ever. If I am called I go there no matter what I am doing. Even if im not called I play it like I would every other game, but still in the mind of the task at hand.

In no way what so ever. If I am called I go there no matter what I am doing. Even if im not called I play it like I would every other game, but still in the mind of the task at hand.

This is a repost so I am gonna downvote it faggot.