Hidingmaster

Community Knight

If people were planning on doing this tonight, by all means go ahead, although I wont be on until later. I think it would be best to have it tomorrow night (I promise this wont change, Im off for once!). If nobody replies or yells at me, I will assume it will take place tomorrow, Saturday, at 11pm est

read mine and jay's posts

I know, and I'm all for doing it every night, but I think it would be best to at least try it out tonight. I really don't care if its done every night, but then there has to be an acknowledgement from dark and gkoo about it so there aren't unnecessary bans handed out.

If people were planning on doing this tonight, by all means go ahead, although I wont be on until later. I think it would be best to have it tomorrow night (I promise this wont change, Im off for once!). If nobody replies or yells at me, I will assume it will take place tomorrow, Saturday, at 11pm est

I know, and I'm all for doing it every night, but I think it would be best to at least try it out tonight. I really don't care if its done every night, but then there has to be an acknowledgement from dark and gkoo about it so there aren't unnecessary bans handed out.

cough serbians approval cough

Tonight! Whoo! Approved by Gkoo himself.

Just in case:

@@serbiansnaga

@@DarkWolf6052

Chrono, you don't even know the amount of times we do this on a regular basis. Go back to CS:GO. They need you to suck there. ;P

The time for community night is always really late for east coast :/

We honestly need to make them a bit earlier, like 9 pm Eastern so it's not too early for pacific

Got permission to do it after 11pm est. If it catches on then I'm sure there wont be an issue with moving it to 8 or 9pm est

cough serbians approval cough

I didn't really take it as approval for every night, but hell its fine with me.

the point of my post was that what you describe is just late night jailbrake i.e., lax rules, abuse for fun, swearing, basically late night cable tv. there shouldnt really need organization for this to happen, it sort of just should... like it used too

@@Gkoo if it's tonight then what is the rotation? as in Minigames rpg surf etc.

Oh it's not a Community Night. It's a Community Knight. Hosted by Hidingmaster. It just means you can have fun tonight doing anything you want. Talk to Hiding Master to know more about it.

Oh it's not a Community Night. It's a Community Knight. Hosted by Hidingmaster. It just means you can have fun tonight doing anything you want. Talk to Hiding Master to know more about it.

anything you want hey? xD

anything you want hey? xD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO