ScubaCat

What happens when someone new joins ct and doesnt read motd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GgflscOmW8

not really complaining, just stating how bum fuck retarded it is.

with love,

Scuba <3

p.s.

everyones gay but me.

p.s.s.

i hate all

gg

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pros and Cons of this idea

PROS:

-Can limit the amount of mass free killers, Eg: Many people who come onto the server to mass free kill due it in the first few minutes or so and than they leave, They probably won't stick around for an hour just to MFK

-Can help people learn MOTD. Most people who join and go guard immediately more often then not they will end up unintentionally freekilling because they didn't read motd. I mean I learned MOTD just sticking on T for a few days.

CONS:

-They probably won't learn the entire motd just from the hour ban.

-Depending on how the hour is judged they will just leave and come back after the hour is over and/or if it is total playing time they could just go AFK and wait it out.

-Chances that they would still mass

Pros and Cons of this idea

PROS:

-Can limit the amount of mass free killers, Eg: Many people who come onto the server to mass free kill due it in the first few minutes or so and than they leave, They probably won't stick around for an hour just to MFK

-Can help people learn MOTD. Most people who join and go guard immediately more often then not they will end up unintentionally freekilling because they didn't read motd. I mean I learned MOTD just sticking on T for a few days.

CONS:

-They probably won't learn the entire motd just from the hour ban.

-Depending on how the hour is judged they will just leave and come back after the hour is over and/or if it is total playing time they could just go AFK and wait it out.

-Chances that they would still mass

Had a discussion about this kind of thing a while back for CSGO and it came to the conclusion that it would be useful but most new players would just leave and not come back because they would find it boring on T being killed all the time normally within the first minute of each round.

If this is seriously being considered, I suggest some sort of random question generator. What I mean is simply this:

>Types !guard (or hits 'M' and selects Counter-Terrorist/2)

>Opens MoTD prompt with a randomized question generator

>Answers one question (correctly) and is then added to the "guard queue"

Questions? Comments? I like turtles.

How about we just perm all newcomers that go on CT and don't read the rules? After a few people get banned the fuck up, they'll probably learn their lesson and actually read the rules when they're presented to them. Great plan, right?

How about we just throw the actual like handbook or whatever into the MOTD and make it stay open for any IP the server doesn't know for like 5 minutes or something

i say that everyone be banned from ct but me and basically yall can only play when im on cuz you cant exactly play without a ct. gg my ideas best +1 me for number 1 grand ct dick tator

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    PolarCoded