Morgan_Freeman - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Level 0.3 Morgan Freeman

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:1128325

Information:

I've Been Perm Ct Banned and I only Freekilled 3 Ts,And Its Been Atleast a week since the Ban.So That's My Statement.

First of all killing 3ts is known as a Mass Freekill/MFK for short and that results in a permaban from ct. Second you have to give details. Such as how it happened, tag anyone who were in the game with you. Also from what I have seen while playing jailbreak with you is that you are still a little shaky on the MOTD.

So I will stay at a -1 for now

It was completely intentionally somebody was like mass free kill no balls and he did it and was like "I GOT BALLS"

I believe I was there too, was completely intentional and like seph-zero-h said, it was because of a no balls. Was more than happy when he was banned, didnt really care about it.... -1

Sorry mate, it's one thing to Mass Freekill accidentally, but doing it with the sole purpose of, well, doing it, is no longer (should never have been) a reason to get unbanned. We do not tolerate intentional mass freekilling in any way. Your request to be unbanned has been #Denied. Think your actions through before doing something as ludicrous as this. #Closed.

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods