Peechis_Jr

Grrr this is frustrating

if bleeds not responding to your messages, than he doesnt want to talk to you and by extension doesnt want to unblacklist you from his channel, ur the only person to blame for your actions, you'll have to live with the consequences of it

If someone breaks blacklist by coming back again and again, and you don't want them there, either password it or a higher up can ban them. Channel admins have server kick permissions if they don't want someone in their channel.

Yes and this IS A FEATURE! They can only kick from server if you are in their channel. So stop telling me to fix a feature or face a ban :C

I'm fine with how it is, and I just recently learned that channel admins could kick higher ups in their channel from it, since server admins already had ban, channel kick, server kick, ect. I just don't think any ban permissions should be set up for anything not Ts3 admin, might be abused.

Yea unless Teamspeak comes out with a channel ban feature :p

Yes and this IS A FEATURE! They can only kick from server if you are in their channel. So stop telling me to fix a feature or face a ban :C

I'm fine with how it is, and I just recently learned that channel admins could kick higher ups in their channel from it, since server admins already had ban, channel kick, server kick, ect. I just don't think any ban permissions should be set up for anything not Ts3 admin, might be abused.

Yea unless Teamspeak comes out with a channel ban feature :p

I can imagine that going terribly wrong, a channel admin gets a full room and goes on a banning spree

Idk it just seems obselete. Just silence them and the problem is solved, no?

gets a full room and goes on a banning spree

^ sounds familiar.

if bleeds not responding to your messages, than he doesnt want to talk to you and by extension doesnt want to unblacklist you from his channel, ur the only person to blame for your actions, you'll have to live with the consequences of it

THen he can just say no. then i wouldnt be so upset. The only reason im upset is because of the fact he is blowing me off. Its not even his channel, he is just temp in charge until nom gets back. Im fine with either answer

THen he can just say no. then i wouldnt be so upset. The only reason im upset is because of the fact he is blowing me off. Its not even his channel, he is just temp in charge until nom gets back. Im fine with either answer

nom moved from murica to china, and since he wasn't sure if he would ever even be back, seeing as everyone pitched in for the channel, he essentially gave bleed the channel. under o course the assumption he would regain the channel upon his return, should he return.

nom moved from murica to china, and since he wasn't sure if he would ever even be back, seeing as everyone pitched in for the channel, he essentially gave bleed the channel. under o course the assumption he would regain the channel upon his return, should he return.

From what I heard it was only a business trip to hong kong

If he does this to everyone that messes up/tries to apologize, then i can understand why CSGO is slowly dying.

You must have really fucked up then if he doesn't reply to you, even purple gets answered. Just find another channel to sit in, it's not that big of a deal.