Kyoko

What you guys like to drink (alcohol)

For those of you who don't know acquiring a taste for alcohol is like acquiring a taste for soda. Don't drink soda for about 6 months and see how shitty it tastes. But over time just like soda you acquire a taste for alcohol.

Wine [box Wine Preferably, because I don't have a developed enough taste for the expensive stuff yet.]

Cranberry + Vodka tastes like Robitussin, but still pretty nice.

Vodka Straight [Maybe in flames, changes the taste a little.]

Jack and Coke.

But my all-time favorite is Beer.

Ranked in order, of course.

1. German Beer
  2. Mexican Beer
  3. American Beer

Wine;

White: YellowTail Sweet White Roo

Red: (also YellowTail, hue, I just really find their blends to be perfect.) Shiraz-Grenachie

Hard: (illegaly) imported rums, had carribean rum once that my sister brought home, didn't like. do enjoy a good DR.

Whiskey is ehh it's okay, but I would rather some vodka. i had some coconut vodka once, went down smooth first, but then tasted nasty and made me want to vomit from the smell of sun screen/lotion it gave off, at about the 3rd shot.

Beer: idk, no favorite yet. only had a few cheaper beers here and there, except for my brothers wedding. but that was a yosemite valley home draft. so fucking good, but expensive, and only around the park.

whiskey, beer, 40's, moonshine, and everclear. dont drink everclear people, it makes you stoop.

i could drink german beer like its water i love that shit.

Wine;

Red: (also YellowTail, hue, I just really find their blends to be perfect.) Shiraz-Grenachie

Hard: (illegaly) imported rums, had carribean rum once that my sister brought home, didn't like. do enjoy a good DR.

Whiskey is ehh it's okay, but I would rather some vodka. i had some coconut vodka once, went down smooth first, but then tasted nasty and made me want to vomit from the smell of sun screen/lotion it gave off, at about the 3rd shot.

Beer: idk, no favorite yet. only had a few cheaper beers here and there, except for my brothers wedding. but that was a yosemite valley home draft. so fucking good, but expensive, and only around the park.

Those wines make you sound expensive.

Wine;

Well he is our Chrono. So therefore he is expensive

Wine;

My brother is an operating partner at Fleming's Steak House, and as such, he knows his way around fine dining. He introduced a lot of the more expensive delicacies to our family, and quite frankly, they are more expensive for a reason. They are so much better.

My brother is an operating partner at Fleming's Steak House, and as such, he knows his way around fine dining. He introduced a lot of the more expensive delicacies to our family, and quite frankly, they are more expensive for a reason. They are so much better.

You should just crush your own grapes, put sugar in it and drink it.

You should just crush your own grapes, put sugar in it and drink it.

no

Strong words.

They hurt.

So stop drinking water like a 4 year old and hydrate yourself with some beer.

Nope.

Water.

I agree I drink water 99% of the time. I don't even drink soda. I occasionally have some kool aid or Gatorade, but water is the best

So stop drinking water like a 4 year old and hydrate yourself with some beer.

Nope.

Water.

I agree I drink water 99% of the time. I don't even drink soda. I occasionally have some kool aid or Gatorade, but water is the best

Nope. Go die. #Alcohol #yolo #swag #iamswagfag #permmefromeverythingforbeingfeggitswagginyolonigger

Cra-cra-crabman is that really you? And in canada the laws are less strict but other than beer pretty much whatever is going around.