BANGINONATRASHC

Problem with a Mod

Moderator Villager constantly breaks rules on the Goldenrod server.

He will scorn opposing teams for spawn camping his teams base, yet sticky jumps over to the other's and spawn camp them!

Happens everytime he is on. Sometimes he will even make himself invincible and spawn camp without repercussions!

Even when I am actually trading on that server, when he is on I have to worry about getting killed if I'm even remotely close to the door.

And when I want to run around on the map for fun, friendly battles. I can't even do that!

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a good video or picture of him doing it last time I was on.

But somebody out there has been a victim of his terrible moderating skills to vouch for me, huh?

So going in buddha and sitting around spawn, DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, is spawncamping? I think not. And killing friendlys isnt against the rules. Also, I was waiting in the trees waiting for someone to exit spawn, once they got far enough away from spawn, then I hit them with a gangsta bat, or goomba stomp them, then I sticky jump away. I dont even go on the pokemon server that often, the last time I went on the server was 2 days ago. So, everything you just said just gave me the impression that you are half retarded.