Forest

Yet Another MoTD Game Idea

My only concern with Minesweeper is that it should be limited to how many CT's can spray their spray. If there are say 10 CT's then with the variation of spray sizes they could cover an entire area so the T's couldn't get through. I haven't read the replies to this thread. If this was already covered I am sorry. @@Forest

True that, and to combat that, I will edit into the original post that the sprays may not be connected or be touching at any point to prevent this sort of thing from happening! (in addition to that, I will also mention that sprays may not be in a close proximity, just in case players are being smart asses saying "Oh, they aren't connected")

Alright so, this game is nothing substantial, but it Is something new. The game is called Mine Sweeper. How it works is actually quite simple. Here's how it will work (May only be played with double the amount of Ts to CTs such as 3 CTs to 6 Ts):

1. Warden announces that Mine Field will be played
  2. A starting point and an ending point will be given (illustrated below as Point A and Point B)
  3. Ts are ordered to unstack shoulder to shoulder, facing the direction they will be walking
  4. Ts will turn their flashlights on and look straight up
  5. CTs will then lay down the "Mines" (CTs will randomly lay down their sprays along the Ts path, but are not allowed to respray after doing so. Should a CT decide to respray, their spray is no longer a Mine)
  6. Warden will instruct Ts to shift-walk to the other side. If Ts walk across any spray at any point (or even touch the spray at all), they "explode" (KoS)
  7. Ts may strafe in any direction, so long as they are heading toward the ending point.
  8. CT sprays may not be connected in any way, nor can they be in close proximity. The minimum space must allow a player model to walk through without touching either spray.

To provide an example, here's a poorly drawn picture by yours truly:

Gyazo - 15e8cf6ea0bc26a330ed3acb236f3766.png

That's pretty much it. One can argue that it's similar to Cliff Hanger, but with a twist. But you know what, Panda Freeday is the exact same as a Ninja Panda Freeday, only with the addition of the ability to jump.

- Dat guy, Forest

+1 to this idea

Another idea came to mind, formulated by a simple game that everyone knows. But for the sake of not-confusing it with Simon Says, we'll give it another name: Mimic Me. How it will work is pretty straight forward:

1. The Warden announces that Mimic Me will be played
  2. Ts must do exactly as the Warden does (Is restricted to jumping, crouching, and knifing. Crouching is not permanent)
  3. The order of what happens will stack on one another, so this is basically a memory game (Remember that old Simon Says game? The one with the colors? It's simply that, but only with Jumping, Crouching, and Knifing)
  4. Any T who messes up at any point will be killed

For example:

>Warden Jumps

>Ts jump

>Warden Jumps twice

>Ts jump twice

>Warden Jumps twice, then crouches (standing up afterwards)

>Ts Jump twice, then crouch (standing up afterwards)

>Etc.

For another example, just follow this link to the game: Simon - The classic Simon memory game It is the same premise as this, but there are only Three options: Jumping, Crouching, and Knifing

This goes on until the desired number of Ts are left (may only be played with a maximum of 4 Ts, as it will be hard to determine who messes up). This is a cautionary game as it Does require memory. You may Not tarp during this game. This can be used to establish Last Request.

Honestly, seems like the CT would lose track and end up freekilling if he did.

Would maybe be a good idea if organized, but most CTs aren't smart enough

In all seriousness though, @@DarkWolf6052 and @@Gkoo for your respective opinions on these two ideas. Before these are to be added (if they are considered) into the MoTD, I would very much appreciate if someone could test both ingame!

do it yourself pussy.

ANNNNNYWAYS, some staff already decided to do mimic me on csgo, worked out kinda ok, someone was confused on what the ct did since he went a little fast, but that's the name of the game. probably restrict that until after 5 since it could be considered "tarping" if someone is slow in the brain.

In all seriousness though, @@DarkWolf6052 and @@Gkoo for your respective opinions on these two ideas. Before these are to be added (if they are considered) into the MoTD, I would very much appreciate if someone could test both ingame!

do it yourself pussy.

ANNNNNYWAYS, some staff already decided to do mimic me on csgo, worked out kinda ok, someone was confused on what the ct did since he went a little fast, but that's the name of the game. probably restrict that until after 5 since it could be considered "tarping" if someone is slow in the brain.

Fair enough. I'll edit in that it can only be played after 5:00 (however, even if it's after 5:00, Warden may not tarp in the game as it is already difficult enough). I will also add another addition that there has to be 2 seconds between each "command" that the Warden is performing.

For example, if the current chain of commands is Jump>Jump>Crouch>Jump then it would go like this:

Jump>2 seconds>Jump>2 seconds>Crouch>2 seconds>Jump

This will prevent Warden from doing the chain of commands too quickly.

do it yourself pussy.

Fair enough. I'll edit in that it can only be played after 5:00 (however, even if it's after 5:00, Warden may not tarp in the game as it is already difficult enough). I will also add another addition that there has to be 2 seconds between each "command" that the Warden is performing.

For example, if the current chain of commands is Jump>Jump>Crouch>Jump then it would go like this:

Jump>2 seconds>Jump>2 seconds>Crouch>2 seconds>Jump

This will prevent Warden from doing the chain of commands too quickly.

or just do like must wait 3 seconds inbetween chains?

3 seconds instead of 2? Or do you mean that the Warden gives the Ts 3 seconds to perform the chain of commands?

3 seconds instead of 2? Or do you mean that the Warden gives the Ts 3 seconds to perform the chain of commands?

like. warden does a chain of things. within reason, no bullshit long stuff. then Ts must repeat it. then he gives a few seconds, rinse, repeat.

like. warden does a chain of things. within reason, no bullshit long stuff. then Ts must repeat it. then he gives a few seconds, rinse, repeat.

But the whole point of this is for the commands to stack on each other, thus making it a memory game (just like the original Simon Says game, which you can find on the OP)

But the whole point of this is for the commands to stack on each other, thus making it a memory game (just like the original Simon Says game, which you can find on the OP)

yes, which is what i am saying. you're saying to go slow in doing it. my example is Jump>Jump>Jump>Crouch>360 to left>Jump>Jump>crouch>crouch>crouch>jump>180 left>jump>180 right

Ts do it.

Wait a second or 2

asdhjgfahjksdgfahjksdgfjkahsgdfjkahsgdfhjagdf

yes, which is what i am saying. you're saying to go slow in doing it. my example is Jump>Jump>Jump>Crouch>360 to left>Jump>Jump>crouch>crouch>crouch>jump>180 left>jump>180 right

Ts do it.

Wait a second or 2

So the chain of commands is going on far too long? Or there just isn't enough time for the Ts to mimic the Warden's commands. Just trying to get a full understanding of the problem

Ts do it.

Wait a second or 2

So the chain of commands is going on far too long? Or there just isn't enough time for the Ts to mimic the Warden's commands. Just trying to get a full understanding of the problem

what i'm saying is, the problem was that he did a chain of commands. ts then copied and he immediately started again as soon as they were done, giving them no time inbetween.

Ahhh.. Gotcha. So I'll also add that:

The Warden must give a 3(?) second break once the Ts have completed the chain of commands.

Sorry, wasn't quite understanding what you meant. @@Chrono