STEAM_0:0:62259203

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

I was dropped from xG due to me not being able to get my old steam account back, I recently bought CS:S and created a new Steam and thought about re-joining xG my name back then was

[xG-A] RelicElysium005

I would be grateful if I could become a member again.

+0 for now because I have to watch more paper mario from time to time. I havn't seen you in game yet so I can't +1 you. Be more active please. Thank you now kiss me.

oh okay, well thank you! I was really really active on xMas but I might be more active on ZM

I'm sorry to say, but our ZE/ZM server is nearly dead, and I don't just mean lack of players. Several plugins are broken, and it's just not looking good. It may end up being shut down as it is just excess server space that isn't needed.

Oh shit, I didn't know you were relic ! Sorry for what I said on that thread you posted !

+1 I remember this guy, he was so chill, and a great admin .

hey everyone good news! I contacted Serbian and he said If I didn't create a "Goodbye" Thread I am still in xG which I didn't because my computer Crashed HARDCORE and I just got a new laptop!

hey everyone good news! I contacted Serbian and he said If I didn't create a "Goodbye" Thread I am still in xG which I didn't because my computer Crashed HARDCORE and I just got a new laptop!

Congrats!

Congrats, guess you're glad I told ya that huh? Anyways @@DarkWolf6052 @@Forest @@Gkoo @@serbiansnaga

Yeah, very very glad! good to be back!