Visceral

XenoGamers Teamspeak

voice.xenogamers.com Simply put that into your Teamspeak IP and hit Connect!

Also, I noticed that Teamspeak CS:S does not have a ZE/ZM Channel.

ZM is currently not working, the plugins are broken and it was duckii that ran it, and shes not here so unless someone fixes it, the server is probably going to be removed, sadly

The most populated CSS Teamspeak room is Jailbreak, most people just sit there even if playing minigames etc.

why is this thread here?

Because I'm back from a 2 year steam fucking up on me and didn't know that ZE/ZM might get shut down, that is why it is here. Happy? :)

I'm wondering why this was said, but if you didn't know... Deleting servers for CS:S *POLL*

ZE/ZM Zombies vs Humans. ZE: Humans(CTs) must complete objectives while fighting zombies(Ts). ZM: Humans(CTs) must survive the round without dying by the zombies(Ts). This mod is currently broken, and is not scheduled to be fixed.

I'm wondering why this was said, but if you didn't know... Deleting servers for CS:S *POLL*

ZE/ZM Zombies vs Humans. ZE: Humans(CTs) must complete objectives while fighting zombies(Ts). ZM: Humans(CTs) must survive the round without dying by the zombies(Ts). This mod is currently broken, and is not scheduled to be fixed.

As I HAVE SAID TWICE, I JUST GOT BACK you people do not know how to read?

we are trying to figure out why you told us how to get on to ts when we already know how to get on ts.

If that was a mistake, ignore what i said.

Also, i was just simply leading you to a thread that would answer your questions fully now. :3 (Also quoting it)

Tag Serbian all you want, I've known him since before you joined :D

What does that have to do anything? That's completely irrelevant and off topic.

I tagged him so he can add the channel.