TheKingBaby

This Clan Is Shit

Have you ever experienced staff abuse?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever experienced staff abuse?

• Yes
    • No

Like other have said, it's impossible to see everything. Sometimes we're AFK, other times we are watching a specific person.. You never know. Are there admins that abuse and fail to do their job? Hell yeah.

Call those admins out, it's the only way to solve the issue. I try to pay attention the best that I can, but sometimes I miss something. If something is wrong message us on steam if you don't get an answer. I find it much easier to respond there.. Plus I see it if I'm tabbed out.

aimages.wikia.com_rio_images_c_cf_1778756_oh_look_its_this_thread_again.jpg.bf1df568344e812834f352c4ef136cf1.jpg

How many times does it have to be posted before people start learning?

How many times does it have to be posted to use our Report Abuse/Member Protest sections with video/screenshot proof? Honestly, anyone who sees it happening and is standing aside just watching, is as much to blame as the Staff Member abusing. Swallow your pride, get your hands dirty, and help us out.

I understand it's our job to weed out the baddies, but we (DMs) aren't on all the time to see these things happening, and when we are, Staff Members are almost always on their best behavior because a Division Manager is on. How can we apprehend an abusing Staff Member without any evidence or proof given other than "This guy is abusing". We cannot just act on words alone. Remember; everyone is considered innocent in our eyes unless proved otherwise by cold hard evidence/proof.

It's literally like the American government. We have those of higher power who can do as they please while they constantly reprimand and punish us to the full extent of their will.

An admin says a racial slur? No problem!| They aren't supposed to, and if I ever do it I gag/mute myself immediately afterwards

A member says a racial slur? Gagged, silenced, kicked. Reason: GTFO | The reason shouldn't be "GTFO", but this is the way of handling it.

"Wanna be a CT? Too bad. As an admin I will use team switch on myself because the queue is too long." | This always used to happen a lot with staff, a long time ago, the only recent case of this is with hellafun, and I swapped him back after 1 round.

"Hmm this guy is camping but clearly is a new player and doesn't understand MOTD....slayed!" | It's their fault they didn't read the MOTD, it's the first thing that pops up when they join

"I got killed by a member I don't like! Better use PM to curse him out!" | If this happens in a serious non-friendly way, screenshot it or if you have it on a demo, you can report / wait for more evidence and report them later for it.

"He spammed for warden?.....It's not my job to pass it" | This has only happened with Jordo that one time with them outright saying "not my job". Other than that an admin may have not noticed.

Everything above has and continues to happen in our Css servers. Mostly JailBreak. I hate seeing this happen, we have great staff, but it's the SELECT FEW that choose to abuse their powers and not do their job that drives away potential members and regular players.

The stuff in bold and italicized is from me

Sure is a funny way to just "raise awareness". You flat out said xG is shit in just your title, then you made claims on admins being bad abusive etc. put up the proof, or you are part of the problem.

Closed because you asked.