sqwurt

replacing razor

should this  

5 members have voted

1. 1. should this

• replace razor
    • replace razor

Mind you, we have two different maps based on electric_razor. One is electric_razor_beta and the other is electric_razor_v6. Which of the two are you talking about?

Mind you, we have two different maps based on electric_razor. One is electric_razor_beta and the other is electric_razor_v6. Which of the two are you talking about?

He said the considered map isn't completely made for rebels.

So what I'm getting is that, the one he wants to replace is ba_electric_razor_v6.

replace this map with razor_beta, it's a lot better than that shitty caka doodoo map.

its the same damned thing as razor_v6 with some added activities so CTs dont have to stick with the same boring ass games.

can i have some input from people who actually looked at the map?

I actually went back and played the map, and it is literally the exact same map as the original electric_razor, but with a couple more map games added in so every other round isn't first reaction last reaction all day. To all those who are saying that we need a map to rebel on, it's just as easy to rebel on this version, in fact I think it's easier to rebel as there appear to be a couple of map guns added that weren't there before. All the vents/teles are in the exact same spot as they were before, and once again the only changes made to the original electric_razor is the addition of a few map games. Just play the map and you'll see what I mean.

ok so. I did play it. and I thought it was going to be a crappy rexture from scratch of razor but, it's actually not bad.

All the old things about razor are still there except the vent in VIP cell and the sauna but everything is still the same. Just a basketball area, high diving board, and a s4s area. That also means more places for warday.

So I change my mind, +1 for this map.