Audible_Savage

Jailbreak: Rule Change Request

Do you agree?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree?

• Yes
    • No

regarding how ct's are allowed to just say "rebel hunting" it seems like half of the ct team leaves to go hunting for a single rebel sometimes they have no reason and they make one up when asked why. I suggest that we go back to the old way that you must ask the warden to rebel hunt unless of course you see an ACTUAL REBEL.

as an alternative. you could put a limit on how long you are allowed to rebel hunt without seeing a rebel. i.e. 30 seconds to go find the rebel you THINK you saw...

thank you :)

Most of the ts that manage to escape can hide well enough to wait out the 30 seconds. How would mods and admins enforce the thirty second rule? It's still too easy to rebel. Making it easier would drain the dwindling fun from jailbreak.

If a new rule is needed, how about: ct's cannot rebel hunt until the cell doors open.

Most of the ts that manage to escape can hide well enough to wait out the 30 seconds. How would mods and admins enforce the thirty second rule? It's still too easy to rebel. Making it easier would drain the dwindling fun from jailbreak.

If a new rule is needed, how about: ct's cannot rebel hunt until the cell doors open.

Now that rule I'll +1,I can't count how much times use the third cell Tele only to get shot the moment I get into the garage in electric razor

the only problem i see with it now is that cts are saying "rebel hunting" as the round starts. they haven't even left armory, how are they to know if there is a rebel? and admins do it too.

-1 no

If you have a problem with the CT's everywhere, you can order them back in as a warden.

If you have a problem with CT's being everywhere because you are rebelling.

Then get better at rebelling.

I would actually like it to have it like the old times, Rebel Hunt when you want and don't tell anyone.

-1 no

If you have a problem with the CT's everywhere, you can order them back in as a warden.

I would actually like it to have it like the old times, Rebel Hunt when you want and don't tell anyone.

My problem with the thing before the round starts is that some cts just wait at the teleports for u to appear "rebel hunting" and u can't complain that they where camping because it's the first 5-10 seconds of the round

-1 no

My problem with the thing before the round starts is that some cts just wait at the teleports for u to appear "rebel hunting" and u can't complain that they where camping because it's the first 5-10 seconds of the round

If you have a map with a rebelling point like that. You don't ALWAYS have to rebel that way. Unless you know you are skilled enough. That's the point of rebelling. JB is boring without the fear of rebeling.

Well good point, I'll just watch out for those who are gonna camp the Tele. It's just that one map so it's all good.

They aren't supposed to rebel hunt unless they have a reason to, such as counting the Ts or seeing a broken vent. The CTs that call rebel hunting as soon as the round starts without even knowing there's a rebel should be slain.

I like the idea @@IAmLegend posted. letting ct's rebel hunt until they are open or until they see an ACTUAL T not just seeing that a teleporter vent is open and heading to the output of that teleporter. this also encourages the Warden to get initial orders out instead of delaying until 6:50 to open the cells.... I have plenty of experience as a rebel. even gaining a reputation with the morning crowd for destroying CT's on VIP. my problem is that the round starts and everyone yells rebel hunting so they have an excuse to camp every un-occupied room in the map. thus making it very difficult to rebel even after the round first starts. and at all the people that tell me to rebel better. try fighting 2 ct's with automatic weapons and all you have is a knife because you just used the teleporter to escape from cellblock. it DOES NOT END WELL.

Well we aren't going to make the rules where we basically hand Ts guns, the fun in it is the fact that a CT COULD just come and kill you, with the rule we used to have where the CTs could just go was 10 times more fun, now you can just tell when a CT is coming since they have to publicly say that they are hunting, before you could be killed at ANY moment by ANY CT, it added suspense, and (no offense to anyone in perticular) the only reason that the old rule was changed, was because people complained "OH REBELLING IS TOO HARD, MAKE IT EASIER FOR US." Which isn't really a good reason for them to change it, but they still did.