snakeboyeric

Website Bugs/Errors - Post your issues here

I think there used to be a thread for little website bugs, but i cant find it.

Here, as you can see, im getting a 'Zero alerts' Alert, weird huh?

awww.mediafire.com_convkey_3e64_1shtcvcbovpxgmjfg.jpg.49c020eec596e01cbe1b4e38dee9fc9e.jpg

Also, whenever I hover over a main menu link (Home, Forums, Donate, etc.) A sub-menu pops down and wont go away and its annoying and gets in the way like the homeless.

Did you see it?

Whenever I get an alert, it says it under "Alerts" and under "easy" (or whatever your name is), then it goes to "0" and doesn't go away until I log out

I occasionally have trouble typing spaces in the forums, and the bold WYSIWYG editor keeps getting toggled on and off. Ive noticed a few other players have this issue, and Its annoying. Any ideas? @@Rhododendron @@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo

I've been having the issue with the bold editor, never had the problem with spaces. The bold problem only happens when i type into a new line just after i disable it, though. (Also bugs with italic for me when that happens)

I've been having the issue with the bold editor, never had the problem with spaces. The bold problem only happens when i type into a new line just after i disable it, though. (Also bugs with italic for me when that happens)

Uhhhh what do you mean?

Uhhhh what do you mean?

Whenever i typed a bit and the letters went down to the next line, When i started that the bold/italics would re-enable instantly and cause the next line of words to turn back to bold/italics, And revert when i pressed backspace (Back to the previous line ^above^). No matter what i did, it would glitch out if i went to the next line and attempt to disable it, and just re-enable randomly. It's a bit hard to explain for me, but hopefully i got to the point.

(Lines are basically this, This is on the next line, hopefully.)

Whenever i typed a bit and the letters went down to the next line, When i started that the bold/italics would re-enable instantly and cause the next line of words to turn back to bold/italics, And revert when i pressed backspace (Back to the previous line ^above^). No matter what i did, it would glitch out if i went to the next line and attempt to disable it, and just re-enable randomly. It's a bit hard to explain for me, but hopefully i got to the point.

(Lines are basically this, This is on the next line, hopefully.)

Fixed took me forever to find it lol