Happy

Why me

okay listen up duckii jr , sometimes i don't know when you're kidding when you say that you will kill yourself. one time you said that you would kill yourself then the next day you didnt log on for a while, so that kinda put people in a worried situation. i think you should check out a suicide hotline and tell them your problems. it really worries everyone and i think you should cool off before anything happens. no one should kill themselves for getting banned.

Litigation is possible in this situation, if he were to commit suicide like tomorrow and left some random note saying he was bullied by a man name "silence" and that he was the cause of his death, silence would/could be facing many lawsuits and or prosecution. Not saying he would be found guilty in any way, but he's just protecting his clan because if it were to happen for some god forsaken reason this clan would probably be done.

Example : The kid who said he was going to shoot up an elementary school just joking around because someone called him psycho is now and still in prison for about 6 months

This has just gone too far. Tell me honestly that you think you'll be held liable if he even suicided. He's a stable duck and I couldn't see him doing it. He is a member and should have the full benefits of a member (i.e. Viewing the forums, Playing on the servers, the ability to have a voice in matters, etc.) He has caused drama for the clan I will admit, but he isn't an annoying troll like some others. I do not see why you keep him banned. It's just immature silence, fix it.

Litigation is possible in this situation, if he were to commit suicide like tomorrow and left some random note saying he was bullied by a man name "silence" and that he was the cause of his death, silence would/could be facing many lawsuits and or prosecution. Not saying he would be found guilty in any way, but he's just protecting his clan because if it were to happen for some god forsaken reason this clan would probably be done.

Example : The kid who said he was going to shoot up an elementary school just joking around because someone called him psycho is now and still in prison for about 6 months

Lets say he did kill himself, banned or not, he could still blame @@Rhododendron , especially with the "unbanned when you kill yourself" shit, and in return, would put anyone at risk of suicide, at a HIGHER risk of doing it, him being banned does not take any reliability off of xG, like people who went in the channel and trolled duckiijr, they could be held liable as a cause too, I don't see how you guys don't get that. Anything after this isn't about your quote now, rpx

It's like if you got bullied at a school, moved away to another school, but killed yourself because of what happened at the previous school, if you left something like a note saying they were the cause, they could still get in trouble at the previous school, so in this case there is no point in banning him when either way xG could be held liable, AND THATS ONLY IF HE ACTUALLY DOES IT. You say you don't want xG liable, BUT YOU GUYS EDGE HIM ON TO DO IT.

If you wanna put it in jailbreak terms, if you restrict jumping, then tell him to jump before 5:00, it does not make it the T's fault for jumping, the warden tarped so he'd be liable for the T's death

The logic in the posts you guys made before this on his other ban protests are fucking OUTSTANDING, "He's annoying on TS, so lets keep him forum banned, I don't have autism or anything for stating this as a reason" , that reason, has NOTHING to do with the forums, yet you guys find any half-ass reason to keep him banned.If any of you went into a depression, and had thoughts of suicide, if you got banned for the reason "unbanned when you kill yourself", How would that make you guys feel? I SERIOUSLY DOUBT YOU GUYS WOULDN'T DO THE SAME SHIT DUCKII IS DOING, TRYING TO BE UNBANNED, yet you all criticize him for it? You guys have down syndrome, I fucking swear, go get yourself checked out as soon as you can for mental retardation

+1 if you havent realized this by now

Lets say he did kill himself, banned or not, he could still blame @@Rhododendron , especially with the "unbanned when you kill yourself" shit, and in return, would put anyone at risk of suicide, at a HIGHER risk of doing it, him being banned does not take any reliability off of xG, like people who went in the channel and trolled duckiijr, they could be held liable as a cause too, I don't see how you guys don't get that. Anything after this isn't about your quote now, rpx

It's like if you got bullied at a school, moved away to another school, but killed yourself because of what happened at the previous school, if you left something like a note saying they were the cause, they could still get in trouble at the previous school, so in this case there is no point in banning him when either way xG could be held liable, AND THATS ONLY IF HE ACTUALLY DOES IT. You say you don't want xG liable, BUT YOU GUYS EDGE HIM ON TO DO IT.

If you wanna put it in jailbreak terms, if you restrict jumping, then tell him to jump before 5:00, it does not make it the T's fault for jumping, the warden tarped so he'd be liable for the T's death

The logic in the posts you guys made before this on his other ban protests are fucking OUTSTANDING, "He's annoying on TS, so lets keep him forum banned, I don't have autism or anything for stating this as a reason" , that reason, has NOTHING to do with the forums, yet you guys find any half-ass reason to keep him banned.If any of you went into a depression, and had thoughts of suicide, if you got banned for the reason "unbanned when you kill yourself", How would that make you guys feel? I SERIOUSLY DOUBT YOU GUYS WOULDN'T DO THE SAME SHIT DUCKII IS DOING, TRYING TO BE UNBANNED, yet you all criticize him for it? You guys have down syndrome, I fucking swear, go get yourself checked out as soon as you can for mental retardation

+1 if you havent realized this by now

Why am I tagged in this rant?

DuckiiJr, What the fuck is it gonna take to get through that thick, shit-filled skull of yours to understand we don't want you back?

You've hacked, trolled, made threats, made threads about those threats, made threads about the threads, mic-spammed teamspeak, been dissed by your Senior, and now this is your 5th account on the forums? This just proves you don't learn a single thing. You say I'll stop or I'll change, but what I'm seeing here is nothing but a repeat after repeat and repeat. I'm pretty sure that even if you went to a therapist, silence still wouldn't unban for 2 reasons.

1. It's Silence
  2. You've shown so much immaturity that it's impossible to crawl your way out of it.

You have a petition to unban, and you need 1000 signatures? And you think he was being serious? Seriously, there's only 1 way to put it.

We don't want you here.

How many times do we have to say this? Every single time it's the same story. "Please feel sorry for me, I've been banned for a wrong reason," usually followed by new users spamming threads with phrases such as "I don't know he but he seems nice +1."

Just stop.

DuckiiJr, What the fuck is it gonna take to get through that thick, shit-filled skull of yours to understand we don't want you back?

You've hacked, trolled, made threats, made threads about those threats, made threads about the threads, mic-spammed teamspeak, been dissed by your Senior, and now this is your 5th account on the forums? This just proves you don't learn a single thing. You say I'll stop or I'll change, but what I'm seeing here is nothing but a repeat after repeat and repeat. I'm pretty sure that even if you went to a therapist, silence still wouldn't unban for 2 reasons.

1. It's Silence
  2. You've shown so much immaturity that it's impossible to crawl your way out of it.

You have a petition to unban, and you need 1000 signatures? And you think he was being serious? Seriously, there's only 1 way to put it.

We don't want you here.

How many times do we have to say this? Every single time it's the same story. "Please feel sorry for me, I've been banned for a wrong reason," usually followed by new users spamming threads with phrases such as "I don't know he but he seems nice +1."

Just stop.

Ouch.