nmhaas

Permanent CT Ban request for Jacob #PromoteMyNiggaShadowSpy

fked just now. cant be bothered by screen shot right now

ive been playing t the whole time

that means there are more than one of you .

there is another jacob, but ill always have a hashtag after my name

ive been playing t the whole time

nvm this was jub. i looked at console

nvm this was jub. i readed this as jubacob not jacob

ggnore

Hello.

I'll set up the scene for you. We are playing Pokemon on the jailbreak server and Lolo has won pokemon master through chemistry trivia. Throughout us playing pokemon, Jacob tree freely tazed Lolo 2 times and then ultimately ended up knifing him to very low health. The proof of the knife hit is in the picture of console provided. Lolo and several others can vouch for me that we were playing Pokemon as well as the fact that Lolo was freely knifed by Jacob. To my knowledge this isn't the first time he's been called out for doing this shit, and has a history of trolling and rule-breaking with several people on several accounts. as a result I believe either a permanent CT ban or a very long CT ban should be the consequence. If more people are needed to vouch, please message me.

EXTRA INFORMATION EDIT

Xeno Gamers

^Ban history

People on the server during this event that can vouch include:

Lolo . Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:13866436

Level 99.99 Glados . Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41621638

Stumpy . Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25344974

Steam ID of myself - Biscuit: STEAM_0:1:15892898

Steam ID of the Culprit - Jacob: STEAM_0:0:61201130

\/ Incident Solved

>#####EDIT FOR EXTRA EVENT THAT JUST OCCURED#####<

Alduin: STEAM ID - STEAM_0:1:52022424

Alduin just joined the server and went on CT, used his auto shotgun to kill an entire line up of T's that were standing shoulder to shoulder. I can take a photo of proof of that as well, but most of the people that witnessed the previous incident witnessed this one as well.

im the troll though

gg

I was on at the time, I don't know why jacob does the shit he does, he has the potential to be such a good player. All that was said was true though. Although since I have a hard time choosing sides I'm going to remain neutral on the matter of CT ban.

Oh but you guys want proof? Good thing I'm an obsessive screenshotter. @@xShadowSpyx @@diabeetus @@SonicRainbow @@TurdWig

[MEDIA=imgur]Dww14g8[/MEDIA] Showing jacob freetazing being called out and denying it.

[MEDIA=imgur]r649J4N[/MEDIA] Showing him do it a second time

@@TheKingBaby the screenshots are great and all, but don't present much more than the OP did. Personally, 1-2 freetazes isn't that much of a hig deal, as it was likely done as a joke and not with some kind of malicious intent. I see people get freetazed all the time (including myself) on the jailbreak server and no one really seems to care at all. I would personally have more of a problem with the supposed free-knifing, as jacob would both be baiting and unjustly damaging a prisoner. Here's the big problem with this ban request: the time length requested. Nothing even described in the OP is close to warranting a perm CT-ban, even if enough proof had been presented. To all those who +1'd, if you really feel that Jacob shouldbe perm Ct-banned, and that he is obviuosly some troll (which he isn't really in my opinion) then it really shouldn't be too hard to collect proof to support your claims. However, until sufficient amounts of proof have been presented to warrant a perm, I can't really see how someone could +1 this.

@@TheKingBaby the screenshots are great and all, but don't present much more than the OP did. Personally, 1-2 freetazes isn't that much of a hig deal, as it was likely done as a joke and not with some kind of malicious intent. I see people get freetazed all the time (including myself) on the jailbreak server and no one really seems to care at all. I would personally have more of a problem with the supposed free-knifing, as jacob would both be baiting and unjustly damaging a prisoner. Here's the big problem with this ban request: the time length requested. Nothing even described in the OP is close to warranting a perm CT-ban, even if enough proof had been presented. To all those who +1'd, if you really feel that Jacob shouldbe perm Ct-banned, and that he is obviuosly some troll (which he isn't really in my opinion) then it really shouldn't be too hard to collect proof to support your claims. However, until sufficient amounts of proof have been presented to warrant a perm, I can't really see how someone could +1 this.

I don't agree with a perm CT ban, I'm just presenting the evidence I collected at the time.

Freekills

Freeshoots/Freetaze/Freeknife

Baits

Doesn't Know The Rules Well

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE PHOTOSHOPPED

Lol, the only proof you guys have is 1 highlight of console saying he tazed someone and him denying it afterwards , there's no proof that he was freekilling or whatever you other guys are saying, a freetaze is a slay at most, unless they keep on doing it, which if he did, you need the proof to back that up

-1 for lack of proof

Hmm is that not the same proof jacob had against darkwolf?

So there's a problem with this:

Cough Cough IGNvuqG.png.0d01888fee5f9e73337f013bf52e4d78.png

But not this:

Hella you nigger you will take me with you

Seems legit.

Try thinking before you post every once and a while, it might do you some good. Nice gravedig too.

#Requestingclose @@Forest @@serbiansnaga

IGNvuqG.png.ca7549c85ac27645e94bb8654897486e.png

Lol, the only proof you guys have is 1 highlight of console saying he tazed someone and him denying it afterwards , there's no proof that he was freekilling or whatever you other guys are saying, a freetaze is a slay at most, unless they keep on doing it, which if he did, you need the proof to back that up

-1 for lack of proof

Hmm is that not the same proof jacob had against darkwolf?

All that was NEEDED was that one highlight of console to show he didnt do his job right, this requires more than that. You should know what youre talking about before posting