Audible_Savage

THE SERVER IS ACTIVE!!!!

I can work out a video advertising not only the Minecraft server, but xG. It would definitely take sometime, not only for just advertising the Minecraft server; but If I need to advertise all of xG, I'll need a lot of people's help. Since I am writing a two scripts right now for video ideas; I can start working on the video of xG's Minecraft server hopefully Monday. Not only are scripts hard work, I also have videos I need to edit. I could start working earlier if it's more important to you guys, but I need atleast one of my scripts done by Monday. That's when I start filming a video about a girl. (It's not what you think) (<-- Trust me)

@@Superkiller67 You will be my helper when I can start filming on the server to advertise, I can hopefully again say that tomorrow I can start but tomorrow is also a day where I am starting to filming a short movie. @@SuperMaddud To get good shots I will need creative mode and some help seeing some cool builds, and watching people do stuff. Don't worry nothing out of creative mode will be taken.

Let's get this server up!

@@Superkiller67 You will be my helper when I can start filming on the server to advertise, I can hopefully again say that tomorrow I can start but tomorrow is also a day where I am starting to filming a short movie. @@SuperMaddud To get good shots I will need creative mode and some help seeing some cool builds, and watching people do stuff. Don't worry nothing out of creative mode will be taken.

Superkiller is banned for greifing.

Superkiller is banned for greifing.

@@Warriorsfury You shall be my helper then