DaddioDoug

A proposal

which server should we switch to a pub server if we were to do so  

18 members have voted

1. 1. which server should we switch to a pub server if we were to do so

The servers are fine as they are, all they need is a little populating. Minigames attracts small groups of players all the time and just needs a few new maps and map updates to keep people interested in coming back. If we could get scrim fixed it would be good as those servers seem to populate themselves. I haven't seen any climb only servers so that probably will have a decent player base. JB server has had too many threads dedicated to it so we know what we need to do there.

What's wrong with scrim?

I haven't been on it for a while but pretty sure some plugins are broken or have they been fixed ?

nothing is wrong with scrim

I don't see the point of shifting attention away from our main server which is JB as everything else becomes a distraction and reduces progress towards getting it populated like it used to be. tbh i'd agree that we should have a pub server but only when we have fixed our other problems first.

@@Enforcer as i stated im coming across some monies in august. therfore i will most likey pay him for a hub plug in as well as cp menu. i honestly think we should convert the gun game server if any to a pub server. i have some cool ideas for plug ins for pub

Please, for the sake of xG. If a pub is added, do not add irrelevant plug-ins to the Pub server. Try and keep it as vanilla as possible please. Just RTV, nominations, rank, voteban and such that don't ruin the gameplay. Talk to someone who has knowledge of good/popular maps to add good/popular maps to the server rotation.

Honestly

Please, for the sake of xG. If a pub is added, do not add irrelevant plug-ins to the Pub server. Try and keep it as vanilla as possible please. Just RTV, nominations, rank, voteban and such that don't ruin the gameplay. Talk to someone who has knowledge of good/popular maps to add good/popular maps to the server rotation.

Do you know good/popular maps. I heard De_Brazil2 and De_PopTartV6 are cool maps?

Honestly

Do you know good/popular maps. I heard De_Brazil2 and De_PopTartV6 are cool maps?

Brasil?

Honestly

Brasil?

tomato, tomato...............potato, potato

Honestly

Brasil?

[xG] 24/7 de_brasil2 [RankMe|RTV|Nomination|FastDL|tomato|chrono]

Brasil?

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg hue es #1 en brasil

Brasil?

I aint about dat 24/7 life