DaddioDoug

A proposal

which server should we switch to a pub server if we were to do so  

18 members have voted

1. 1. which server should we switch to a pub server if we were to do so

With the ever growing emptiness of our servers i have come to the conclusion that CS:GO is not really ment for mini games or fun servers like jb our whatever. its for more of competitive servers like deathmatch or pub or scrim etc. so what i was thinking is we convert one of the servers to a pub server. now i know you guys had a pub server in the past, but here me out.

i will be earning a substantial amount of monies in which i will be putting towards a coder to make plug-ins.

A list of plug-ins i had in mind was a hub for all games, a cp menu for our climb server if we keep it, and if we convert to a pub server a few plug-ins including like in warmup it has knife only or zeus only or scouts knives or noscope or etc. another being like if its is 1v1 the option to have a knife fight. another would be if the game went in to overtime it would start a vote of what the ot round should be. for example lets say it goes in to ot a vote will come up with a list of rounds that can be played as the out round. options like zeus only or knife only or negev only or awp only or no scope only. also i will be taking any suggestions from you guys of what plug-ins we should have him make

I thought we already had a scrim server it's just not ready?

scrim server =/= pub server

anyway i dont think we should switch any of the servers since they all do get populated by themselves sometimes and as ebic says sca does have a popular jb and minigames server.

Cp menu is free.

but all the free ones are shitty

So... SCA's popular jailbreak and minigames servers aren't meant for CS:GO?
of all people i thought you would understand that csgo is for more of the scriming.

scrim server is a locked server for 5v5 when we can get enough people

anyway i dont think we should switch any of the servers since they all do get populated by themselves sometimes and as ebic says sca does have a popular jb and minigames server.

i mean we dont have to switch like mini games or jb but like gun game

Cp menu is free.

of all people i thought you would understand that csgo is for more of the scriming.

gun game gets populated by itself too

Cp menu is free.

but but.... i want pub over gun game any day

but but.... i want pub over gun game any day

ya I think a pub server would do nice and i would take a pub server over gun game any day too

@@Chrono @@Bleed i can assure that many csgo members would like a pub server.

i know russian lav corvo and thrillhouse play the matchmaking all the time and being a competitive

player myself im always looking for a server to pub on to either practice aiming our just want to play without having to go try hard mode

The servers are fine as they are, all they need is a little populating. Minigames attracts small groups of players all the time and just needs a few new maps and map updates to keep people interested in coming back. If we could get scrim fixed it would be good as those servers seem to populate themselves. I haven't seen any climb only servers so that probably will have a decent player base. JB server has had too many threads dedicated to it so we know what we need to do there.

The servers are fine as they are, all they need is a little populating. Minigames attracts small groups of players all the time and just needs a few new maps and map updates to keep people interested in coming back. If we could get scrim fixed it would be good as those servers seem to populate themselves. I haven't seen any climb only servers so that probably will have a decent player base. JB server has had too many threads dedicated to it so we know what we need to do there.

What's wrong with scrim?

What's wrong with scrim?

I haven't been on it for a while but pretty sure some plugins are broken or have they been fixed ?