Microsoft

Dayz

Would you want to have a dayz server  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want to have a dayz server

Is there any way we could get a server again? I know we had one and it didnt do well, but thats because it was vanilla Dayz, there is so many more mods for dayz now

Is there any way we could get a server again? I know we had one and it didnt do well, but thats because it was vanilla Dayz, there is so many more mods for dayz now

The reason that it was ditched was because of the imminent standalone. It just seems that putting money into a server on a game that is about to have a large "upgrade" isn't worthwhile, especially when it was coming out of the pocket of one of our member's @@ForestJr.

I guess but seeing it now I feel like standalone won't be coming out for a while, because they keep deciding to add crazy unnecessary things :(.

maybe not a dayz server but an arma server or breaking point or whatever that shit is.

Well thats what i mean Breaking point is an older mod of dayz, and then there is Overwatch, then another arma mod is wasteland

when standalone comes out they wont be letting people rent servers. it is not going to be like css or csgo but like cod where only they host the servers

when standalone comes out they wont be letting people rent servers. it is not going to be like css or csgo but like cod where only they host the servers

I heard they will put that support in later, but to start it will only be dedicated Bethesda servers to start with

if they do let us rent servers ill be more than happy to start baack up the div but there is no point in trying to start up on the mod of dayz then have to start over again on standalone.

@@JakeEnglish willing to work on it again with me if we do so?

A's they say it in gta that shit is cursed. Dayz div wouldn't work since due to the close arrival of some big box games ,gta 5, payday 2 among many other's. And with the fact that gmod is getting it's darkrp within the next year (no false hope). There will be no hope for it at this point. Fyi IT'S CURSED DONT DO IT MIRCOSOFT

A's they say it in gta that shit is cursed. Dayz div wouldn't work since due to the close arrival of some big box games ,gta 5, payday 2 among many other's. And with the fact that gmod is getting it's darkrp within the next year (no false hope). There will be no hope for it at this point. Fyi IT'S CURSED DONT DO IT MIRCOSOFT

I'm not exactly sure what you just said