Sign in to follow this  
MagicalPurple

MagicalPurple - Garry's Mod

Few rules are needed.

* ONLY-POST-ONCE: Just because you post a million times - does not mean we'll see it any faster - multiple posts will be ignored.

* Provide the correct format WITH proper information and reasons - failure to do so will result in the closing of your request without action done.

* ONLY POST FOR YOUR APPEAL AND ONLY YOU MAY APPEAL -- Not your brother, sister, mother or Duckii - We don't care about your friend or if your friend feels bad and wants to appeal your ban -- ONLY YOU POST for YOUR BAN APPEAL or we will IGNORE the appeal.

where at all does it say i need proof?

WITH proper information

Does that mean evidence? No.

-1, calling people fags? calling them shit admins? you should be THANKING the admins for not banning you for longer then 5 hours, seriously the time will do you some good and for you to cool off. now @@SkitZoFrenzly. @@Fuzz please close this joke of a thread

-1 you did not give me 3 warnings at all. You said move that isn't a valid Warning. If you properly said "Please move or I will shoot you" which is still a bad reason but you would've said plz. Also there was other ways around it so you didn't need to go that way. Your fault not ours

-1 you did not give me 3 warnings at all. You said move that isn't a valid Warning. If you properly said "Please move or I will shoot you" which is still a bad reason but you would've said plz. Also there was other ways around it so you didn't need to go that way. Your fault not ours

10. 3 text warnings must be given for somebody blocking in order for them to be KOS.

I said move 3 times. You did not move. Therefor it is KOS.

Purple not only did you not type your warnings correctly, you have 3 warnings to move, you could of jumped around him SINCE WE WERE ON A F***** SHIP. Also you just started trying to kill him on the small boat 3 rounds prior to that.

Purple not only did you not type your warnings correctly, you have 3 warnings to move, you could of jumped around him SINCE WE WERE ON A F***** SHIP. Also you just started trying to kill him on the small boat 3 rounds prior to that.

He was a traitor..

and how are they not correct? They where text warnings, and i gave 3.

Also its for when you are blocked, which you could have walked on the railing or just have done a 180 and ran away(theres water so it didnt matter if you fell anyway) So you had no (valid) reason to tell him to move.