diabeetus

Future community night(s)?

This is bullshit where is ZombieMod when you need it

#DuckiiGGNORE

ZE was pretty awful with half the maps glitched or something going wrong. Would love to play what ever the first server was last time and minigames again.

Duckii has resigned. She was the one that ran ZM/ZE

Depending on the order, I could help co-host. I don't have any personal preferences as to server rotation, other than that JB be included. Like, I don't mean to sound picky, but that server is one my favorites in CS:S.

@@diabeetus can we push JB to the end? Its already pointless enough having the most populated server on a night for people to play the unused ones

Well, it's Community Night. It's not, "Play all the unpopulated servers" Night.

Personally, I am bored of Jailbreak but I think it's a great way to advertise the Community Night. Some people who originally planned to play Jailbreak might be hopping on with Community Night other than wasting their time on Jailbreak.

@@xShadowSpyx I kept Jailbreak in the server rotation to serve as kind of as a pitstop. People who didn't see that a community night had started might want to hop aboard then for the rest of the night. The more "competetive" servers are best kept at the end as well, because they're bound to be very chaotic as gungame and awp/scout aren't really meant for 30-40+ people, and some people will get frustruated and leave.

After some thought, I've decided to move the community night to this coming Friday (the 16th) as school is starting for a lot of people here at xG, and it wouldn't be fair to them to miss out on this due to tonight being a school night for some people. Also I may not even get home in time for the community night, considering the drive back to my house is over 12 hours long and I'm only 2 hours in and also stuck in gridlock traffic. The official thread will be up as soon as I can get it up.

@@Forest @@HighSociety @@Gkoo @@DarkWolf6052 @@Hidingmaster @@snakeboyeric @@DeathGod @@Cristo @@Hellafun13 @@Yuno_Gasai @@orangejuice @@Gawd @@LostCause @@TurdWig @@Unit12p @@Warriorsfury @@Zeal @@arvelez @@Genesis @@DaddioDoug @@DrPepperPhreak @@JakeEnglish @@WhyJewMad @@John @@JINGS @@kbshooter2 @@Matsi @@Sarcast1cninja @@Sep0h @@xShadowSpyx @@Sporky @@payturr @@BaileyJay @@TheAlpha31 @@Nub1234 @@SyrJirk @@PiNoYPsYcHo

After some thought, I've decided to move the community night to this coming Friday (the 16th) as school is starting for a lot of people here at xG, and it wouldn't be fair to them to miss out on this due to tonight being a school night for some people. Also I may not even get home in time for the community night, considering the drive back to my house is over 12 hours long and I'm only 2 hours in and also stuck in gridlock traffic. The official thread will be up as soon as I can get it up.

@@Forest @@HighSociety @@Gkoo @@DarkWolf6052 @@Hidingmaster @@snakeboyeric @@DeathGod @@Cristo @@Hellafun13 @@Yuno_Gasai @@orangejuice @@Gawd @@LostCause @@TurdWig @@Unit12p @@Warriorsfury @@Zeal @@arvelez @@Genesis @@DaddioDoug @@DrPepperPhreak @@JakeEnglish @@WhyJewMad @@John @@JINGS @@kbshooter2 @@Matsi @@Sarcast1cninja @@Sep0h @@xShadowSpyx @@Sporky @@payturr @@BaileyJay @@TheAlpha31 @@Nub1234 @@SyrJirk @@PiNoYPsYcHo

I'm not looking forward to school starting back up, but +1. Hopefully I don't miss this one. The last few Community Nights/Late Night Jailbreaks I've missed have been because I passed out from not sleeping the night before.

• Who Viewed the Topic

2 members have viewed this topic:
    TurdWig Aegean