Vector

MagicalPurple

Member's Name:

MagicalPurple

Member's Steam ID:

idk

Information:

This kid needs to learn his lesson, all he does is shit post, troll, and disrespects everyone. he doesn't care for the clan at all and has now become nothing more than a problem child of the clan.

Every word out of purple's mouth turns into an argument or is something offensive.

(This one is someone looking for an actual reason help and only decides to ignore it)

+1. Constant shitposting of forums, I've seen him disrespect many other members of the community. The fact that he is only still in xG to piss other people off is reason enough to kick him out. From what I've seen, he's really nothing but constant trouble for the community.

+1 Broke rules on gmod then lies about it and let me tell you he pissed off a few regulars, he even said he's only in the clan to troll people.

+1

Purple has constantly trolled and disrespect members in the clan, he provides no help to any thread in which he posts in with many useless comments which lead to arguments with other members thus derailing the thread. He then lashes out against other members swearing and trolling at them constantlty. He has been banned on GMOD for 5 hours and has been perma ct banned in csgo jb for mass freekilling. Purple needs to mature before being brought back into the clan.

I'm probably going to be kicked out of xG in the next hours or days, so I'm not sure if my opinion is valid =/, but yes, punishments are needed, +1

+1 constant trolling and disrespect. I see nothing positive from him being in the clan. He does not represent the clan and how xG members are supposed to act. He also constantly breaks rules and then makes things up so that he can get out of the situation.