Vector

MagicalPurple

Complete troll, constant shitposting, he even says he only stays to annoy people. I might come back later to give this a more in depth description of a day with playing with purple, but its probably not worth it. +1

+1 trolling 100% of the time, constantly a problem for everyone. was a problem on csgo, pissing everyone off, now he migrated to gmod.

Get out of here kid

+1 trolling 100% of the time, constantly a problem for everyone. was a problem on csgo, pissing everyone off, now he migrated to gmod.

Get out of here kid

I only migrated to gmod because csgo is always dead.

Get out of here kid

I only migrated to gmod because csgo is always dead.

also you even told me, you were going to leave but it annoyed me so you'd stay.

The forums are more so a benefit to the members of xG and those who also with to use it. Though, you don't deserve to use them or to ever apply for xG again, so I would +1 you being forum banned as well as kicked out.

+1 I always wondered why they treated you like crap. I understand why now. That's a pretty terrible way to be to people just because you can be. I could understand being an ass to someone who has wronged you but.. I don't see any of that here.

0. Never had any major problems aside from a history of freekilling and bad wardening. Could've been different if he was treated nice and respectful. Trolls and insult coming from a kid shouldn't be taken so seriously, but rather ignored and made fun of. Since "I have been planning to leave for 2 months now", I prefer seeing actions other than rejections.

+1 I always wondered why they treated you like crap. I understand why now. That's a pretty terrible way to be to people just because you can be. I could understand being an ass to someone who has wronged you but.. I don't see any of that here.

I only started doing it because people started making fun of me and disrespecting me because of my age and my voice.