Vector

MagicalPurple

I will try not to start an argument first and not disrespect unless they start first.

but you're constantly starting arguments, for no reason... calling us shit admins and that we dont know what we're doing for what? no reason.

I called you guys that once because i was mad that i got banned

Even though purple is indeed quite the annoyance, personally I think he deserves ONE last chance, small chance, but a chance. Hopefully this one last head butt will clear his head of his trolling and douchebaggery, and we can judge ourselves as a community on the servers to see if he continues, and if he does. We make another one of these threads in the future and vote for a ban or w.e punishment necessary? Anyone with me?

I will try not to start an argument first and not disrespect unless they start first.

but you're constantly starting arguments, for no reason... calling us shit admins and that we dont know what we're doing for what? no reason.

Even though purple is indeed quite the annoyance, personally I think he deserves ONE last chance, small chance, but a chance. Hopefully this one last head butt will clear his head of his trolling and douchebaggery, and we can judge ourselves as a community on the servers to see if he continues, and if he does. We make another one of these threads in the future and vote for a ban or w.e punishment necessary? Anyone with me?

he's had plenty of chances, if he's been "planning" to leave he shouldnt be getting chances, he's an obvious troll, and it's so obvious he isnt stopping.

Cloud, can you learn to stop your constant hate and try to be friendly for 5 seconds? Let him have 1 last damn chance. You almost have a cooked head and a steamed pot and are most of the time as negative as your ratings on this forum. Speaking of ratings, why are you voting literally all of my posts "Dumb"? Why are you still so steamed up, cool it. This is what Chrono meant by your attitude and what I was trying to be around the bush about.

Jokes? Yesterday and today.. and the whole time I've been on xG you've HATED me, so why on earth would you all of a sudden be joking?

im talking about the ratings :-) but yes indeed i have a strong dislike for you

Can you both please talk privately? This is a thread about somebody else, Not you two.

lol thats what i tried doing but nooooooo he wants me to reply on the forums

Can you both please talk privately? This is a thread about somebody else, Not you two.

lol thats what i tried doing but nooooooo he wants me to reply on the forums

Don't you two have your steams? If not then just make something called a "conversation" on the forums, Or what i call a private message.. It is the forums.. :3

+1 kid has like 14 bans total (ctbans and server bans) mostly for freekilling and INTENTIONALLY breaking rules.

He also has a ban for "intentionally crashed server" which is something I think is a very serious offense and something we do not need from a member.

Also, said he was leaving anyways:

I was going leave xG, but now Im going stay just to make you mad.

Alright, after discussing recent events as well as attitude problems with Purple, it has been decided that he will remain a Member of xG. This is the first Member Protest I've seen regarding this player, and as such it will be an eye-opener.

It has been made apparent that Purple is constantly harassed both in forums and ingame, which is without a doubt a contributing factor in his attitude. However; given that it is something that can be dealt with in a calm manner (either ignoring or notifying a Higher-Up), it is not a tolerable means of lashing out on forums or threatening to leave xG. Should another occurrence of this happen, expulsion from XenoGamers will be considered and more than likely dealt.

I will also note that harassing members of the community is not something that should be practised. If you don't like someone, there is no reason you cannot just avoid them or simply ignore them. Should I hear that anyone is consistently harassing Purple (and vice-versa) again, consequences will be dealt, possibly to both parties.

Grow up people, we expect more from our Members, and especially our Staff Members. If you are being harassed or disrespected by someone, notify a Higher-Up. There is no reason to further escalate it by stooping to the offender's level. Doing that will only result in a shit-storm that won't benefit anyone such as this. Contact me if Purple's attitude has gone out of check, and @@Cloud , fix that attitude. I don't want to see you griefing the hell out of people in such a hostile manner for stating their opinion.

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods