Vector

MagicalPurple

+1

For one thing you are silenced from so many , say teamspeak channels because you purposely spammed a mosquito sound, and when you are unsilenced you just go ahead and play it again. And things like where you were banned, you act like things never happened, and as if you never heard or just plain out lie about such things. You stayed here for just trolling, thats gives a great reason for you to be kicked out. The tone of your voice isnt the biggest problem, it is what you do that annoys the hell out of people.

No, i get silenced again for over using the "Boo" sound.

I don't have to wonder why. I know why. Because he doesnt use his mic so he doesnt have to try to defend himself.

actually he does talk in Teamspeak and he does talk in game.

Well sorry, how would i know? i dont play CS:S or go in the same channels as him.

he was playing gmod today....and talking.

+1

For one thing you are silenced from so many , say teamspeak channels because you purposely spammed a mosquito sound, and when you are unsilenced you just go ahead and play it again. And things like where you were banned, you act like things never happened, and as if you never heard or just plain out lie about such things. You stayed here for just trolling, thats gives a great reason for you to be kicked out. The tone of your voice isnt the biggest problem, it is what you do that annoys the hell out of people.

No, i get silenced again for over using the "Boo" sound.

I was using that as an example of why you were banned from channels that i have went into.

----------zeal does talk in game he is fine, because he doesnt troll and hes funneh

I SAID I'M ON FUCKING VACATION, YOU INSULT FUZZ VACATION? I KILL YOU

But in all seriousness, I do not associate myself with the one's that actually know who Purple is. Since I've never witnessed any trolling of any such, I'm staying out of it. Until I see something that leans me towards one way or the other, I don't have any idea.

But in all seriousness, I do not associate myself with the one's that actually know who Purple is. Since I've never witnessed any trolling of any such, I'm staying out of it. Until I see something that leans me towards one way or the other, I don't have any idea.

why are you on if you are on vacation -.-?

It's a joke. I just don't care.

It's a joke. I just don't care.

Wait, so are you on vacation?

like 5 admins and 1 DL +1'd... you're done kid

You've already given your opinion, sure he's most likely "Done" but atleast keep it to yourself, it's just rude to say that.

+1 I always wondered why they treated you like crap. I understand why now. That's a pretty terrible way to be to people just because you can be. I could understand being an ass to someone who has wronged you but.. I don't see any of that here.

I only started doing it because people started making fun of me and disrespecting me because of my age and my voice.

zeal is younger than you and has a higher pitched voice.. yet no one

like 5 admins and 1 DL +1'd... you're done kid

You've already given your opinion, sure he's most likely "Done" but atleast keep it to yourself, it's just rude to say that.

shut up double clanner

My comment was not even offensive at all, just telling you to keep rude comments to yourself, and that's what you have to say? Lmfao, grow up.

Corvo ( @@Cloud ) that attitude is very similar to the attitude of the person in question here, keep it up and I will push that this member protest be on you too.

My input: Other than the fact that he is very annoying (spams sounds on soundboard [if he isn't silenced] and spams people in other ways) there is really not MUCH of a problem, he has attitude but clearly other members do as well, just as bad.

I will try not to start an argument first and not disrespect unless they start first.

but you're constantly starting arguments, for no reason... calling us shit admins and that we dont know what we're doing for what? no reason.