Vector

MagicalPurple

+1 I always wondered why they treated you like crap. I understand why now. That's a pretty terrible way to be to people just because you can be. I could understand being an ass to someone who has wronged you but.. I don't see any of that here.

I only started doing it because people started making fun of me and disrespecting me because of my age and my voice.

most dont care about your voice as much as what you say, the actions you make, and your terrible additude

like 5 admins and 1 DL +1'd... you're done kid

This is why i troll and disrespect other members like you.

why?

+1 I always wondered why they treated you like crap. I understand why now. That's a pretty terrible way to be to people just because you can be. I could understand being an ass to someone who has wronged you but.. I don't see any of that here.

I only started doing it because people started making fun of me and disrespecting me because of my age and my voice.

zeal is younger than you and has a higher pitched voice.. yet no one makes fun of him? WONDER WHY

zeal is younger than you and has a higher pitched voice.. yet no one

You've already given your opinion, sure he's most likely "Done" but atleast keep it to yourself, it's just rude to say that.

shut up double clanner

zeal is younger than you and has a higher pitched voice.. yet no one makes fun of him? WONDER WHY

I don't have to wonder why. I know why. Because he doesnt use his mic so he doesnt have to try to defend himself.

zeal is younger than you and has a higher pitched voice.. yet no one

This is why i troll and disrespect other m

I don't have to wonder why. I know why. Because he doesnt use his mic so he doesnt have to try to defend himself.

actually, he uses his mic a lot now.

i dont even see what this will do. I can still join the servers and i can still post on the forums.

It will only resolve 1 of your problems. Me not it xG.

That will really help your situation, won't it? You can still get Forum/Source Banned.

Actually i've heard zeal. As long as they are not TRYING to annoy/troll people with their voice and attitude, Nobody really cares much. Zeal does not annoy me, He's actually funny.

actually he does talk in Teamspeak and he does talk in game.

actually he does talk in Teamspeak and he does talk in game.

Well sorry, how would i know? i dont play CS:S or go in the same channels as him.

I don't have an input either...I've only ever played with him on Gmod and never had a problem with him, the only thing i 've seen so far is he got mad that he got banned and expressed his opinion about his ban.

+0

+1

For one thing you are silenced from so many , say teamspeak channels because you purposely spammed a mosquito sound, and when you are unsilenced you just go ahead and play it again. And things like where you were banned, you act like things never happened, and as if you never heard or just plain out lie about such things. You stayed here for just trolling, thats gives a great reason for you to be kicked out. The tone of your voice isnt the biggest problem, it is what you do that annoys the hell out of people.

----You shouldnt be in a community that you dont even want to be in.