lifeline - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Ha / Anthony , Lifeline , On the lifeline

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:54009319

Information:

About 2 weeks ago I was permanent banned off the xG server. I have a hunch why, and I take full responsibility for getting banned. I'm pretty sure I free killed
2-3
people
LATE
night at about
4 - 5 cst in the morning

I really enjoyed playing on the server. And if you guys can go back to the hour logs, I had about
40+ hours in ONE week on your server
. I'm going to be completely honest here,
there is no better server out there
than your guy's. I underestimated the xG server at first but then I started playing in different ones and it's really difficult trying to play in servers that isn't as organized as your guy's. Such as rules, and activity with admins are, etc...

I messed up, and again I realize what I've done wrong.
Since I got banned from your server I have a total of less than 3 hours on counter strike, and 5 hours on steam.
Please if you give me one more chance then i'll strive my best to be a good influence on the xG server, and even try to become a member. If you unban me and I act immature again, and break rule after rule, then you can perm ban me again no questions asked.

Please consider =/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54009319

Ban list: Xeno Gamers

@@Nub1234

Alright, I generally don't mind letting people back on the servers after they mass.. assuming it has been a sufficient amount of time and they seem sincere in their apology. The issue I have is that you constantly trolled with michael on the server, I got numerous complaints about both of you being immature and rude to members and staff. Now, after our discussion I honestly believe that you mean good by submitting this and will be a lot better person. Being dedicated to the servers it helps everyone to have people like you populate our servers.

I think the big problem you have is that your name is always associated with michael, so people think you troll just as bad. You got to either separate yourself from each other for a while or realize that trolling is highly frowned upon.

You were server banned for leaving after mass freekilling, but I think due to the circumstances a reduction to a perm CT would be a good idea. Give him a chance to show that he is respectful, and then maybe in the future remove/reduce the CT ban.

+1 for reduction to perm CT ban.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54009319

Ban list: Xeno Gamers

@@Nub1234

Alright, I generally don't mind letting people back on the servers after they mass.. assuming it has been a sufficient amount of time and they seem sincere in their apology. The issue I have is that you constantly trolled with michael on the server, I got numerous complaints about both of you being immature and rude to members and staff. When both of you would get on, the server would lose population because of the trolling that would come from you both, it ruined the experience.

I'll stick with 0 for now.

Yes, i'm not going to try to lie or not own up to what we have done when we got on the servers in the past. After getting banned and after I started looking for other servers, it's just really hard to find a server like xG. Even michael would say, "gg can't play jailbreak anymore because you got banned from the best jb server and all the others suck dick". I'm really trying to make a change on my attitude and rep on xG.

As the person that banned lifeline/anthony, i think it should be a +1 for a shortened banned, i would say... next time, just take the punishment instead of trying to d/c and try to get away with it.

I know he's annoying and he does a lot wrong. But he's learning more and more everyday. I dont think it should be a perm ban just a week or so +1 so he can try to learn more and if he does wrong again he can get a harsher ban.

Thanks for the support guys. I'm in all honesty going to do my best to become a more mature player on jailbreak servers.

-1 Annoying

You know out of every person in the server, I never thought that you would give me a minus 1 :(..

Thanks for the support guys. I'm in all honesty going to do my best to become a more mature player on jailbreak servers.

-1 Annoying

You know out of every person in the server, I never thought that you would give me a minus 1 :(..

Well, you see I left xG so my -1 doesn't count :P

-1 Annoying

Well, you see I left xG so my -1 doesn't count :p

What why did you leave? You were so much fun lol.

+1 unban +1 perm CT ban

Perm CTt ban is kind of harsh for free killing 3 people at 5'o clock in the morning. And the free kill was more of a tarp accident. It wasn't like I smoked them when they came out of their cells, :p. Thanks for the +1 though regardless.