Hidingmaster

xG Michael - Counter-Strike: Source

I don't see the big deal here.

EDIT: Watched the clips and you want to perm me for giving you a empty deagle to gun toss for lr, crouching around saying I'm baiting, and being afk for the first 10 seconds in the round. Sounds like a great idea! Where do I get my perm done?

Also i've been in xG for over 2 years, if I was so bad at jb I would be banned by now.

EDIT: Watched the clips and you want to perm me for giving you a empty deagle to gun toss for lr, crouching around saying I'm baiting, and being afk for the first 10 seconds in the round. Sounds like a great idea! Where do I get my perm done?

Also i've been in xG for over 2 years, if I was so bad at jb I would be banned by now.

Says the one who just got another CT ban, this time for a week.

Pretty much got banned for not remember why I killed aeon when I killed 11 people in the span of 8 minutes. Next time you think I freekilled ask me when I kill them not 8 minutes later.

Pretty much got banned for not remember why I killed aeon when I killed 11 people in the span of 8 minutes. Next time you think I freekilled ask me when I kill them not 8 minutes later.

It wasn't me, other mods and admins handled it and then let me know. There is proof that you freekilled, and thus you more than deserve the ban.

They had evidence you freekilled. So its not cuz u dont remember its cuz u freekilled again.

They had evidence you freekilled. So its not cuz u dont remember its cuz u freekilled again.

Let me see the evidence then. Jesus had no problem posting his evidence on this thread so neither should the other mod/admin who banned me(I don't even know who did.)

So I just downloaded all of the evidence and analyzed it all. Whatever i'm about to type is not biased because I am his friend, but its in my honest opinion (sorry if my language and grammar sounds sloppy, its 6 AM).

You said that michael was baiting and you recorded audio of him saying that he was baiting. I was in that game and I remember what map it was on too. It was on jb electric something. All the T's were unstacked shoulder to shoulder at the bottom of the cell stairs facing their cells. Michael went to their cells facing the T's about 5 feet away from them crouching and saying "im baiting woooooooooooooooooooh, i'm baaaaaaaaaittttttttttting". Michael was actually not baiting, he was just taunting the T's.

Secondly with the gun plant.. When I played on this server before I saw a T shoot all of his bullets out of his deagle and throw it down in front of the T's. Then he said "go get the gun I dare you". Keep in mind there WAS admin's there. A T went and grabbed the gun and immediately he was killed. So you're telling me now that michael did it, it's not allowed? The pistol had no ammo and it was for LR between two T's.

Third, he came out of armory 10 seconds late. Boo hoo, it happens all the time.

Now for my final opinion, I think NONE of your EVIDENCE MATTERS. You can't actually tell if he was breaking any rules because all of it was on audio. The next time you try and get evidence against someone, make sure it has video footage so we can all see it from your actual POV. There could be plenty of possibilities with the baiting scenario.. He could have been completely seperated from the T's way off across the map saying that and you can't actually tell because you're only displaying the audio. Same goes for the others.

And from what I see you still don't have proof of him free killing. So that part you can't really request in his ban.

The only thing I can say for sure is how he has been disrespecting and being annoying. For him thats what makes the game fun. I'm trying to do my best to have him get rid of that mindset.

Even if you had all of this on video, I still think it only deserves a temporary CT ban(which he already got) or MUTE/gag on the server.

You know I respect you jesus, but that is just my personal opinion on this whole thing.

It wasn't me, other mods and admins handled it and then let me know. There is proof that you freekilled, and thus you more than deserve the ban.

Where's this evidence?

@@MineCrack

Where's this evidence?

I believe this (micheal.dem) is the link to the demo recorded. skip to the 4:00 minute mark. I wasn't really there so I don't entirely know what happened and who killed who and for what reasons, but I think this issue was already clarified on Michael's ban protest (Michael - Counter-Strike: Source)

Where's this evidence?

I got ct banned for being acused of freekilling 2 ts. The first guy I did freekill but at the time in my head I didn't think I did, After watching the demo I realized I freekilled. The 2nd kill I was accused for freekilling and was the initial reason I got banned was not a freekill.

The thread - Michael - Counter-Strike: Source

Perm both Anthony and Michael. Both come on the server at teh same time. Both never shut up on mic. Both troll the players and staff. Both don't have dicks. Both really annoying when it comes to having fun on server. Both just annoyance and Michael doesn't represent the clan in a positive way. The way I sea it is that they have nothing better to do other than go on the server and be an annoyance to everyong (That's what a troll is you derp) (Shut the fuck up, I am trying to talk). They act in a way where they don't follow the rules but just enough to not getting server banned. (Did you tell the readers that they are annoying?) (I don't think so). Both really anoying.

Here's what I think about both of tem.

Michael - Real asshole, doesn't know when to stop, trolls everybody, Spams mic, don't represent xG in any positive possible way at all. Sure he joined xG before 2 years ago but he came back as an immature, annoying, player who disrespects everyone in any way possible that he can wihout getting banned.

Anthony - All that I said about Michael ^ except joining xG

+1 For Server Ban On Both

So I just downloaded all of the evidence and analyzed it all. Whatever i'm about to type is not biased because I am his friend, but its in my honest opinion (sorry if my language and grammar sounds sloppy, its 6 AM).

You said that michael was baiting and you recorded audio of him saying that he was baiting. I was in that game and I remember what map it was on too. It was on jb electric something. All the T's were unstacked shoulder to shoulder at the bottom of the cell stairs facing their cells. Michael went to their cells facing the T's about 5 feet away from them crouching and saying "im baiting woooooooooooooooooooh, i'm baaaaaaaaaittttttttttting". Michael was actually not baiting, he was just taunting the T's.

He wasn't baiting T's he was taunting me specifically for slaying him for baiting earlier. It was not on electric, but on the map in the demo.

Secondly with the gun plant.. When I played on this server before I saw a T shoot all of his bullets out of his deagle and throw it down in front of the T's. Then he said "go get the gun I dare you". Keep in mind there WAS admin's there. A T went and grabbed the gun and immediately he was killed. So you're telling me now that michael did it, it's not allowed? The pistol had no ammo and it was for LR between two T's.

He gave me the gun, on purpose; that is a gun plant and slayable.

And they get slain for it, all the time.

Now for my final opinion, I think NONE of your EVIDENCE MATTERS. You can't actually tell if he was breaking any rules because all of it was on audio. The next time you try and get evidence against someone, make sure it has video footage so we can all see it from your actual POV. There could be plenty of possibilities with the baiting scenario.. He could have been completely seperated from the T's way off across the map saying that and you can't actually tell because you're only displaying the audio. Same goes for the others.

And from what I see you still don't have proof of him free killing. So that part you can't really request in his ban.

The only thing I can say for sure is how he has been disrespecting and being annoying. For him thats what makes the game fun. I'm trying to do my best to have him get rid of that mindset.

Even if you had all of this on video, I still think it only deserves a temporary CT ban(which he already got) or MUTE/gag on the server.

Its not the fact of just this stuff, but rather a combination. 6 bans in a month is excessive.

You know I respect you jesus, but that is just my personal opinion on this whole thing.

Theres plenty of video evidence, but as Lapis said it sounded terrible so he took it down. There's no denying he did the above things.

My replies in bold.

Perm both Anthony and Michael. Both come on the server at teh same time. Both never shut up on mic. Both troll the players and staff. Both don't have dicks. Both really annoying when it comes to having fun on server. Both just annoyance and Michael doesn't represent the clan in a positive way. The way I sea it is that they have nothing better to do other than go on the server and be an annoyance to everyong (That's what a troll is you derp) (Shut the fuck up, I am trying to talk). They act in a way where they don't follow the rules but just enough to not getting server banned. (Did you tell the readers that they are annoying?) (I don't think so). Both really anoying.

Here's what I think about both of tem.

Michael - Real asshole, doesn't know when to stop, trolls everybody, Spams mic, don't represent xG in any positive possible way at all. Sure he joined xG before 2 years ago but he came back as an immature, annoying, player who disrespects everyone in any way possible that he can wihout getting banned.

Anthony - All that I said about Michael ^ except joining xG

+1 For Server Ban On Both

Have you been on the server recently? After I was perm banned once, I started to make a change. If you didn't see my appeal thread, then you should go read it. I MEANT EVERY WORD I SAID. The past 2-3 days i've been un banned i've been nothing but respectful to everyone and tried to help out the admins as much as possible. If you have not been on to see this, then hop on some time and see for yourself. You +1'd my appeal thread, but it looks as if you didn't even read it. I'd appreciate it if you kept my name out your mouth if you haven't seen the recent me.

Ok thanks.

He wasn't baiting T's he was taunting me specifically for slaying him for baiting earlier. It was not on electric, but on the map in the demo.

He gave me the gun, on purpose; that is a gun plant and slayable.

And they get slain for it, all the time.

Its not the fact of just this stuff, but rather a combination. 6 bans in a month is excessive.

My replies in bold.

Ok if you have audio of him saying "im baiiiiiiiiiiting" but him not actually baiting, then how is that proof at all? It's not. The gun plant is SLAYABLE, but is it enough for you to PERM him? He came out of armory late, and he was slayed for it and already punished for his action, so I don't know why that was brought up here.