xG Michael - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

xG Michael

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:35096851

Rules Broken:

Trolling, Arguing with Admins, Baiting, Intentional Freekilling, Being in armory after 7:30, disrespect

Evidence:

@@Superkiller67 @@LapisLazuli (for video of possible mass fk, and for baiting)

I apologize in advance for the large files.

Ill attach three files which show rulebreaking.

1) This was after he was slain for leading a T to armory, then when the T realized he was on his way to armory turned around. Michael was well within knifing distance, plus was leading a T to armory which I would consider troll/leading him to rebel. The next round, which is when this clip takes place, shows him following me saying "Im baiting" repeatedly, I consider this trolling and it continued a little bit after and before the clip.

2) This clip shows him purposely gun planting me, don't really need to explain it anymore than that.

3) This final clip shows him leaving armory after 7:30, although not a huge thing, still shows his lack of knowledge of the motd. 20000-24000 is the relevant area.

He was given numerous chances, and in all honesty I should have server banned him at some point for the disrespect and trolling. He also admitted to everything but baiting to me in game, and then on the space map with the big cell door he also intentionally freekilled (@@Yuno_Gasai @@John were there if I remember correctly).

He has also been banned 5 times in the last 2 months.

Its pretty obvious why he should be permed, he has been nothing but problems with us and its getting ridiculous. The server empties when he gets on because of his constant trolling.

Link to member protest just closed:

@@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@Forest @@Rhoukar @@DrPepperPhreak @@IAmLegend @@Halfbaked

@@Michael

+1. He is literally always a problem when he goes on the server. I've nearly had to ban him on several occassions he's gotten so bad. While we're at it, we might as well revoke his member status as well, as this type of behavior is unacceptable for a member to display, and could give non-members a bad first impression of xG.

Should this be closed? @@Gkoo @@Hidingmaster @@DarkWolf6052

Did you even read the OP? Hidingmaster clearly stated in his post that he thought that the proper punishment for Michael should be a perm. Plus, this thread was created today, while michael was banned yesterday. I would be willing to bet that this thread is a product of him being banned. Try to use your brain every once and a while purple.

He was banned about an hour before made this thread for those reasons, although as diabeetus said, I think it's appropriate to go to a perm ban now. He was ct banned for a day because that was the correct punishment for what happened.

All evidence shows him breaking rules, i can't really comment on whether he should be permed or not because i haven't seen him on the server, but hiding i have a question

http://puu.sh/40f9W.png <--- in this image what do you mean mass? mass free kill, mass free shoot, mass nade, or mass bait? if you could clear this up it would give us a better idea of what kind of a person he is.

I also have another question for the 6 hour ban he got for freekills, snakeboy also put emphasis on a lot of them @@snakeboyeric if you could remember how many people he freekilled eric that would also give us another look at michael's performance.

http://puu.sh/40fis.png

I dont think he should be permed from servers, if thats what this is for doesn't really say. And i dont consider the baiting part trolling, but he has constantly argued with admins, disrespected, broken rules.

If to server ban, maybe a week or day.

Teamban, I'd say a week CT ban also

+1 , no perm

I dont think he should be permed from servers, if thats what this is for doesn't really say. And i dont consider the baiting part trolling, but he has constantly argued with admins, disrespected, broken rules.

+1 , no perm

It's for a perm, it's been going on long enough and it's obvious that he doesn't treat bans as a warning. Baiting wasnt what I considered trolling, but that he followed me the next round taunting me.

+1 , no perm

It's for a perm, it's been going on long enough and it's obvious that he doesn't treat bans as a warning. Baiting wasnt what I considered trolling, but that he followed me the next round taunting me.

The only ban lengths he has are day bans and a 6 hr ban, Its not his fault that you guys didn't make his bans longer, to jump from a day to perm isn't really right. You should week server ban, and if it is kept up then perm him, some people don't take day bans serious, when you extend the length they know they're in trouble.

Thank god someone has evidence of this guy fucking up. +1 for the server ban. He is a constant annoyance and disrespectful to almost everyone that plays. When ever he is on people leave because he is so damn annoying, i tried to give this kid another chance in my opinion but that shit faulted in a few minutes. Its about time he needs to get server banned so we can make this game that much better again.