In-Game Name:

Onward To The Edge

Steam ID:

im12andwatisdis

Information:

I was band. im 12 and wat is dis. i dun wan get band. im cry

Silence told me to ban you.

zswdwp.png.ccc4c9be9f8c32ea20b15ee772ccc183.png

1. You lied about donating to xG for Paid Moderator.

2. In lying about it, you said you donated 100 dollars, and said Silence said you can have "xG:M" as/in your name.

3. You were bitching continuously on the server complaining how bad xG was, and to save your money.

--

Earlier, you had a thread posted about you impersonating staff, with wearing xG:A tags. This was impersonation of @@Cristo

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Onward To The Edge

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:50653824

Rules Broken:

impersonated Cristo

Evidence:

You can see clearly he is impersonating Cristo. @@DarkWolf6052 @@Forest @@Rhododendron @@Cristo @@Gkoo

Thanks to @@CyanNovaa for evedence. At the bottom of the score board and the avatars match up so. do what you want Divleaders-Managers-Co's

In which, you replied with this:

+1. Please permanently ban me. Most of the admins here are fucking power hungry losers. Also, I guarantee hub will never get fixed. All the money you donate to the server won't make a difference. Fixing a plugin shouldn't take more than a week at most. Silence obviously doesn't care enough about the community to he off his ass and work on it. P

As for the people who I have befriended here, thanks for everything . You know who you are.

--

After that, you made a thread in Hellos and Goodbyes, reading...

Please permanently ban me. Most of the admins here are fucking power hungry losers. Also, I guarantee hub will NEVER get fixed. All the money you donate to the server won't make a difference. Fixing a plugin shouldn't take more than a week at most. Silence obviously doesn't care enough about the community to get off lazy his ass and work on it.

As for the people who I have befriended here, thanks for everything . You know who you are. @@Neef @@TheKingBaby @@Sea_Panthers

--

You're acting immature about this entire thing.

--

Extra information

His previous aliases. Had to log here cause I think you unadded/blocked me. Big surprise.

vzdjsh.thumb.png.9953174ad54bb35a86ddd4e3134040be.png

You were banned in the past by @@orangejuice @@HighSociety and myself[Weird double ban glitch, like was mentioned with Silence] Xeno Gamers

Grow the fuck up.

zswdwp.png.502e2974a1bcc16c0d523c7f8688c2d8.png

B8AB5C70C421BF7521F934535A5A045E5780618D

vzdjsh.thumb.png.1fce378e312df7c446eaa104888c8125.png

lol

+1 for permanent forum ban

-1 for server unban

gg

World's Most Annoying Web Page 3: Wrath Of The Alerts

That seemed to work well on Google Chrome mate. Before closing this thread, I am going to leave a few suggestions for you Onward:

1. Don't try to join a community if you have a problem with it
  2. If Admins are abusing you, grow a pair and post on Report Abuse
  3. Don't impersonate
  4. Don't troll
  5. Don't harass
  6. Grow up
  7. Seriously, grow up
  8. And most importantly, I can't stress this enough; Have a nice day :D

Enjoy your permanent forum ban mate.

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods