Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Eden

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:40128429

Information:

------Ct Banned------

So I mass freekilled a long time ago and I'm feeling the need to play ct again.

~Thanks Eden

****EDIT****

Maybe we can shorten the ban from perm to like 4 weeks or something. So instead of me getting instantly unbanned, we shorten it to a more strict time period.

I refuse to let my record-setting ban be undone.

I have to say it was impressive :D

+1, it's been long enough

thats the thing who cares if its been a while he knew what he was doing

You +1'd trinidol when he intentionally massed, so its different for edne because he is eden?

Hes got a point, trinindol got almost instantly unbanned because hes well known and liked. Just because you dont like me as much isnt a reason. Even tho you said I knew what I was doing is okay but so did trinindol. I knew what I was doing was wrong but honestly just because u dont like me as much isnt cool at all. @@DaddioDoug

Hes got a point, trinindol got almost instantly unbanned because hes well known and liked. Just because you dont like me as much isnt a reason. Even tho you said I knew what I was doing is okay but so did trinindol. I knew what I was doing was wrong but honestly just because u dont like me as much isnt cool at all. @@DaddioDoug

i dont dislike u. maybe i came to a quick decision without thinking it through

@@Yuno_Gasai Have we met before, I dont know who you are. Plus Trinindol was "no ballz'd" into mass freekilling and why does he get 20 +1s in 2 days lol? Whatever I guess you guys really dont like me..

~Thanks Eden