Eden

Eden - Counter-Strike: Source

So how come trinindol mass freekills on a no balls and gets unbanned instantly. Like if all this is because u dont like me please tell me that cause idk whats wrong honestly...

Because we have an incredible amount of biased Members/Players. For that matter, why was anyone else unbanned for intentionally mass freekilling? Who knows. Point is; don't say things like "Well, this guy got unbanned, so I should too". That sort of reasoning gets old really fast, and it won't get you unbanned any sooner, let alone at all. It is not a valid means of reasoning or excuse to do stupid shit.

I swear to god, if I have to, I'm going to start closing every Ban Protest (that involves intentional mass freekilling) immediately because of sheer stupidity. If you're going to Mass Freekill intentionally, own up to it, don't make up an excuse, don't use that reasoning, and be ready to wait a long time to get unbanned. No one gets special treatment, nor should they.

Reban me pls.

Just to be fair, you know?

So how come trinindol mass freekills on a no balls and gets unbanned instantly. Like if all this is because u dont like me please tell me that cause idk whats wrong honestly...

Because we have an incredible amount of biased Members/Players. For that matter, why was anyone else unbanned for intentionally mass freekilling? Who knows. Point is; don't say things like "Well, this guy got unbanned, so I should too". That sort of reasoning gets old really fast, and it won't get you unbanned any sooner, let alone at all. It is not a valid means of reasoning or excuse to do stupid shit.

I swear to god, if I have to, I'm going to start closing every Ban Protest (that involves intentional mass freekilling) immediately because of sheer stupidity. If you're going to Mass Freekill intentionally, own up to it, don't make up an excuse, don't use that reasoning, and be ready to wait a long time to get unbanned. No one gets special treatment, nor should they.

I HIGHLY recommend you do this.

All these threads lead to is useless fighting and arguments and hatred. The fact that people FROM THEIR OWN CLAN go and mass freekill on THEIR OWN CLANS SERVER just for a fucking laugh is stupid. And the fact that they get UNBANNED is also stupid.

@@Forest #Close this cause it's just gunna end up starting a bigger fight then it already has. I think I've seen enough :p

~Thanks Eden

+1 even thoguh that record setting ban is admirable. Its been long enuf and i miss eden on whordan

insta is too quick

make it like a

month or somtin

close to that

~Astrea The Delta Angeloid

@@Forest #Close this cause it's just gunna end up starting a bigger fight then it already has. I think I've seen enough :p

~Thanks Eden

#ClosedUponRequest

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods