Eden

Baiting. Admin's and mod's pay attention!!

Any baiting is slayable, some just taken more seriously than others. In this case the T could have jumped over the railing, he took the longer route so he was a rebel for detouring, so it wasn't really baiting since you cant bait a rebel.

Some people call that rebelling, Some don't and just don't care.

I've seen people slain for "accidental baiting" from a T doing the exact same thing. It's slight delaying.

It's just a small amount so some people can get confused whether it's a bait or not.

Any baiting is slayable

LOL...NO! You shouldn't slay someone for accidental baiting... like if the warden suddenly gives a dumb order and a CT can't get enough out of the way, or if a CT accidentally falls/teleports near the Ts, not knowing they were there.

You slay them for intentional baiting... like if they tease the Ts by getting close and provoke them to rebel... or they run through them on purpose.

I've seen people slain for "accidental baiting" from a T doing the exact same thing.

I really hate when someone slays someone for something that is so obviously accidentally baiting... the lack of common sense is insane... but that's the world so... lol

0f62421f7e8a9677e8e326b7a8210d07-move-the-deer-crossing-to-where-theres-less-traffic.jpg.561ffb2a934251dc85522c3e8c1031dc.jpg

0f62421f7e8a9677e8e326b7a8210d07-move-the-deer-crossing-to-where-theres-less-traffic.jpg.f99c03d91aa7971fd4a518fca57610fe.jpg

Any baiting is slayable

LOL...NO! You shouldn't slay someone for accidental baiting... like if the warden suddenly gives a dumb order and a CT can't get enough out of the way, or if a CT accidentally falls/teleports near the Ts, not knowing they were there.

You slay them for intentional baiting... like if they tease the Ts by getting close and provoke them to rebel... or they run through them on purpose.

I've seen people slain for "accidental baiting" from a T doing the exact same thing.

I really hate when someone slays someone for something that is so obviously accidentally baiting... the lack of common sense is insane... but that's the world so... lol

I didn't say I slay people for accidental baiting, I said its slayable. So they CAN be slayed, depending on the situation, and the admin/mod.

I didn't say I slay people for accidental baiting, I said its slayable. So they CAN be slayed, depending on the situation, and the admin/mod.

I didn't say you did, I just said accidental baiting isn't slayable and that people shouldn't slay people for it...

• Baiting
    This server does not allow baiting. This includes both Ts knifing CTs that are too close and CTs being too close to Ts. If you are killed for knifing a CT that was too close to you it is not a freekill. A CT cannot go into a cell with a T in front or near it. If a CT is intentionally running through Ts, or standing within knifing distance they will be slain/teambanned. Notify a mod/admin about a baiting CT by typing @Baiting in team chat and if possible the CT’s name and a small explanation.

• If a CT is intentionally running through Ts, or standing within knifing distance they will be slain/teambanned.

• If a CT is intentionally running through Ts, or standing within knifing distance they will be slain/teambanned.
  • intentionally

...I'm bored

I didn't say you did, I just said accidental baiting isn't slayable and that people shouldn't slay people for it...

• Baiting
    This server does not allow baiting. This includes both Ts knifing CTs that are too close and CTs being too close to Ts. If you are killed for knifing a CT that was too close to you it is not a freekill. A CT cannot go into a cell with a T in front or near it. If a CT is intentionally running through Ts, or standing within knifing distance they will be slain/teambanned. Notify a mod/admin about a baiting CT by typing @Baiting in team chat and if possible the CT’s name and a small explanation.

• intentionally

...I'm bored

If you look at all of it, it also says "This includes both Ts knifing CTs that are too close and CTs being too close to Ts."

If you're not going to believe me... believe the DM...

It was unintentional and thus not slayable.

It's still wrong, I have no problem going against that. Unintentional baiting is slayable, but most wont slay for it unless people complain.

@@DarkWolf6052 @@Hidingmaster Can someone close this. This thread serves no purpose as I clearly stated the T's were delaying and thus rebels. Therefore the CT's did not intentionally bait.

Gkoo already gave his opinion, so if @@DarkWolf6052 wants to leave his then go ahead. If not, just leave this closed.

I have always followed and enforce the rule as: If a CT is purposely baiting T's, they will be slain whether the are walking through them or are within a reasonable distance.. especially after they have been warned. If a CT is just walking to a destination and accidentally baits a T, I dont see a reason to slay them and let them go. Its pointless to slay any CT that gets within knifing distance because it happens all the time; only when they are doing it on purpose and trying to get knifed does it affect the server and warrant punishable action.

If you have wardened you know that you bait occasionally and there is not much you can do about it (door opens slow, underestimate speed of T's, etc); stuff like that happens all the time, im not going to be a strict person about it.

-Closed due to less than substantial argument demonstrating abuse/lack of enforcement, decisions from 2 dm's, and for a lack of real purpose