Eden

Baiting. Admin's and mod's pay attention!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNfRL7ce-K4

So I ran across this in my videos folder and took a look at the entire video (which was 30mins long) I found something quite interesting about this clip.. Mind the singing and other random noises. At 0:16, 0:25 and 0:28 is when it all took place :p

I edited it down to this, and I'm really surprised to see what I saw. 3 Times a T walks through or by a ct and john stares right at them and does nothing... I don't know what he was thinking at the time or maybe he wasn't thinking at all. The worst part about it was that the cts that baited were not even slain. So im encouraging mods/admins to pay closer attention to these kinds of things. Now this coming from a member idk what its like being a mod or admin, im sure its hard but things like these have to be accounted for. Sorry for the bad quality I tried my best!

~Thanks Eden

Your supposed to look at the video not the text or sound -.- but I'm just saying paying closer attention can help sometimes ^.^

~Thanks Eden

if he knifes the CT he becomes a rebel, a mod/admin might not have seen it because they were following orders, I'm pretty positive they woulda slayed him otherwise, video is terrible quality tho so can't even tell who it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNfRL7ce-K4

So I ran across this in my videos folder and took a look at the entire video (which was 30mins long) I found something quite interesting about this clip.. Mind the singing and other random noises. At 0:16, 0:25 and 0:28 is when it all took place :p

I edited it down to this, and I'm really surprised to see what I saw. 3 Times a T walks through or by a ct and john stares right at them and does nothing... I don't know what he was thinking at the time or maybe he wasn't thinking at all. The worst part about it was that the cts that baited were not even slain. So im encouraging mods/admins to pay closer attention to these kinds of things. Now this coming from a member idk what its like being a mod or admin, im sure its hard but things like these have to be accounted for. Sorry for the bad quality I tried my best!

~Thanks Eden

I played it with the sound muted but likely why they didn't get slayed

• All 3 times looked like a "delaying/detouring" T caused a CT to accidentally bait them

Normally people will only get slayed for intentionally baiting... or by a slay happy admin/mod

• Not once did the name of the CT get shown, meaning you wouldn't know which CT it was unless you immediately chased them to find their name.

Even if it was accidental baiting or whatever, John looks like he saw it and should have slayed.

To be fair though, this really is on the bottom tier of rule breaking that goes on, so it's not a big deal.

John saw that if he did smite the player it would cause the server to be under choas with the guy yelling, "Why was I slayed?".

Instead, john noticed that it was accidental and the server was running smoothly. He then messaged the baiter about his actions. Teach them, don't go slay hungry.

@@Gkoo I can show you the rest of the video (30 some odd minutes), he never messaged them and I had to tell him that they baited and he saw lol. He said he saw them but didnt do anything.

-Thanks Eden

@@Gkoo I can show you the rest of the video (30 some odd minutes), he never messaged them and I had to tell him that they baited and he saw lol. He said he saw them but didnt do anything.

-Thanks Eden

You cant see PMs nor would you be able to see them replying to john in admin chat.

I remember this. I'm fairly certain I didn't slay them because both t's were delaying and could have been killed. There was no reason to slay them. I remember you messaging me about baiting, but I thought you were referring to something else.

Remember there's no reason to just slay them if it was an accidental bait like shown here. The T's did delay from what I can tell.

Edit: Accidental baits happen. There was no reason to just slay the CT's because a t delayed.

You can argue it either way, especially with the last t whether or not they were delaying. But... notice how the cts weren't looking at the ts when the baited? It was unintentional and thus not slayable. Accidents happen.

Any baiting is slayable, some just taken more seriously than others. In this case the T could have jumped over the railing, he took the longer route so he was a rebel for detouring, so it wasn't really baiting since you cant bait a rebel.